Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 College Football Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #232 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012-13 College Football Discussion Thread

Big 10 defenses aren't that good they just face meh offenses. Big 10 might have the slowest players overall. You need speed on defense to be effective. Toughness is a given.

Big 12 defenses aren't THAT bad, they just face good offenses. K-State looks as legitimate as any team I've seen so far this season. This team gets after it.

So yeah I do agree that the Big 12 and Big 10 are indeed polar opposites. There's BAMA and LSU and then everyone else when it comes to defense. Some defenses are better than others, but no defense is dominant save those top two. I'm not even sure LSU's is dominant this year. Haven't seen them yet.

And then, as I write this, Texas fails to make a simple tackle and gives up a long TD run.