Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 06:28 PM   #4902 (permalink)
HeartBreak&Triumph
Little Poppa Pump

HeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missed
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Lets face it ...... United are just s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
Anyone else starting to think DiMatteo is a tactical genius?

I mean, every single one of his choices and subs and done by him makes absolutely perfect sense and works out beautifully

Take today, almost word for word the man made the right calls.

Lampard out, Ramires central. Oscar, Mata Hazard starting. Replacement of Oscar with moses to put more protection for the wings. Bertrand on later, luiz spazzing out abit and being on a yellow so he brought in cahill

The man is so unbelievably simple, yet brilliant
Yes, I started noticing he was tactically sound when he took over last year, producing results instantly by fully utilising every player at his disposal. If I didn't know where he's from, I'd bet good money he's Italian, honestly, being so strategic and tactical at such a young age as a manager is astonishing, not to mention his subs are impactfull most of the time. I expect him to keep doing well at Chelsea.