Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 05:23 PM   #1617 (permalink)
TheatricalEssence
Actor in the making

TheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
1) You can edit the attire of wrestlers, but only the color. You can't change wrestlers looks such as hair.

2) The animation tends to be the same no matter what move you use to send your opponent through the cell. I don't play Hell in a Cell matches often, so I'm not sure if it's the same one they've been recycling for years.

3) Create a taunt hasn't been in the feature in the games for years, but you never know they could include it into the game. They've adding a new ''create a'' option each year. First it used to be a create a basic finisher option, then they introduced a corner finisher option, then a diving finisher option, now apparently they'll have create a submission in WWE 13.
If they put that in then I'm all over that shit. I'm a big fan of submissions.

Last edited by TheatricalEssence : 09-29-2012 at 06:01 PM.
TheatricalEssence is offline   Reply With Quote