Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 03:34 PM   #1058 (permalink)
N-destroy
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

N-destroy N-destroy
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah89 View Post
I'm sorry dude, but NO match in wrestling is going to main event a Wrestlemania that has The Undertaker vs John Cena on the card.

Seriously, I plan on keeping my membership on this forum until the Spring of 2014 because I want to see the shitstorm here when Cena ends the streak. When WM 30 goes off the air I hope I will have a computer still, because I will have my popcorn ready and everything. People refuse to listen to me whenever ask who is left for Taker to face after Cena. This will likely be his last match, and I guarantee Taker is the kind of guy who wants to go out on his back. Will Cena and HHH pull an Austin/Mcmahon WM 17 swerve (In a way HHH will come through on his promise of ending the streak if he helps Cena win)? I kind of want to see a bloody Undertaker locked in the STF with Cena choking with his signature chain, and Taker not tapping for like ten minutes, but still looking like someone who's death is inevitable. Yep, I want the streak to end and I want it ended by Cena through dirty tactics.

Most will probably disagree with me but I think an Undertaker loss at WM is bigger than another Undertaker win at this point. Seeing him win at WM is getting stale. Hell, I hope his WM 29 opponent can at least create one good false finish during their match because I do not feel like the streak will ever be in jeopardy until he faces Cena.
This really is an amazing idea. Cena ending the streak with the help of Corporate Triple h at Mania 30 would be historic for the Company. It will be for HHH, what the "Montreal screwjob" was for Vince Mcmahon. Besides, Triple H absolutely needs something like that to get heat from the casuals.

Last edited by N-destroy : 09-29-2012 at 03:38 PM.
N-destroy is offline   Reply With Quote