Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 01:33 PM   #4859 (permalink)
Foreshadowed
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!

Foreshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF Ballot
Default re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Pathetic and atrocious. Some words that spring to mind. A gutless first half performance where United looked like they didn't know how to play. Ferguson is to blame for yet another poor team selection and poor tactics. Starting Giggs? Mind-boggling. Nani was wasteful at the end with some poor crosses, Rafael was dreadful, Carrick was crap, RVP was shocking. A lot of players simply never turned up and defensively, we were all over the place. You'd think with the partnership Evans and Ferdinand had last season we'd be comfortable but nope, poor yet again and Ferguson and the team have a lot to answer for.

Sure, we improved second half and our attacking play was great but then we sort of stopped our high tempo at around the 70 minute mark and we started playing slow, which didn't cause Spurs any problems. We also continue to hoof the ball when we're losing (which is the trend now) and our players are not that physical and never get anything from it. Horrible strategy.

Why United turned up like this at home I'll never know. I'm absolutely livid with this team, we've been poor all season yet still pulling out results but the inevitable was going to happen and it did. Credit to Spurs, they were fantastic and defended really well after we got the 2nd goal.

Why Kagawa came off, who looked creative second half and much better (also scored a cracking goal) and RVP was left on I'll never know. Ferguson bringing on Hernandez in the last 2 minutes was a complete joke also.

Overall, crap performance yet again (except for a much better second half) from United and I'm not looking forward to our trip to Newcastle. The slow, zombie football has to fucking stop. Just cease it already!

Credit: ABrown