Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is TNA browsing the message boards?

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 12:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Science.Violence
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Science.Violence is an after thought
Default Is TNA browsing the message boards?

I've started to notice a few things from Impact wrestling and it does in fact seem as if someone is reading this board and possibly others. below I will list a few small things TNA has done recently to make me think so and if there are others that anyone have noticed, please share.

*D-Lo Brown: Once he became outed as a fill in for the masked VP of Aces & Eights he was later used on Impact in a backstage segment. I still think he's only a fill-in but by him making the comment of "Just let them in" is a red flag to make people possibly think he is in fact a true member.

*Eric Bischoff: Same as D'Lo, but when posters started to suggest maybe he's behind the A&E's we then see and hear Bischoff last Thursday as the president of the group. Again I really hope this is just another red flag, I do not want to see another Bischoff driven angle.

*Eric Young: Once Tara made the statement that she had a boyfriend in Hollywood a lot of speculation was pointed towards EY. So on Impact we see Tara vs. ODB, so of course this would set off alarms and make those think that Eric was going to turn.

Those are the examples that come off the top of my head but I'm sure there's more. I love this tactic if this is in fact what TNA is doing and not just a coincidence. It makes everything much more unpredictable.

ENTERTAINMENT!
Science.Violence is offline   Reply With Quote