Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Trivia (Facts not everyone knows)

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 12:28 PM   #38 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: Wrestling Trivia (Facts not everyone knows)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
^
The vid, it was a Rock/Al Snow match for the WWF title, RAW November 1998:
That is a great fact but wasn't at all what I expected. They should have gone the whole hog with it. I think if I had heard that I wouldn't have even realized what it was. Great fact though.

Some more...

Sting the wrestler owns the rights and trademark to the name 'Sting' even though the musician has been involved in some of the best-selling music in history. In doing so, the musician was actually blocked from using the domain Sting.com at one point, however it now belongs to The Police frontman.

Speaking of Sting, he has interviewed HBK Shawn Michaels in a religious chat show (of sorts,) discussing their faith.

Also, this following video for 'wrestling and religion' features Sting, Shawn Michaels, Legion of Doom, Ted Dibiase, Buff Bagwell etc and although not really Wrestling trivia, I feel has to be seen to be believed. Specifically the fireworks going on after a 10 bell salute for Hawk and moving the entire crowd closer to God.

Also, this is pretty wild too. A table spot on a show about God?

was also

was

It is disputed that Goldbergs first WCW appearances were under the monikers of "Horseshoe head" and "Horseshoe Hank". However I can't confirm these, but I have read them a few times.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote