Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 12:12 PM   #623 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friends
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
vote sXe

That's what I'm getting out of all of this. I'll switch to Anark later if I have to though. I honestly don't really remember anything Anark has posted this game. Wouldn't surprise me if one of Anark/sXe flips scum the other would be the same alignment though after sXe defended him when it was unlikely he would get lynched without a claim.

Now he's throwing in the towel and hoping on the wagon because it looks close to a lynch.
I haven't defended, I merely questioned the legitimacy of the wagon being formed on him. Since I'll be sleeping when day ends and if a majority is reached, then I've added a vote for Anark to assist him being more liable to claim.

Since I'll be no doubt be quizzed and targetted, just remember that warriors like water too. Now can you dig that, Sokka?