Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 11:00 AM   #85 (permalink)
The Enforcer
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

The Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missedThe Enforcer probably won't be missed
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
Well, I kinda knew it was Op once the episode started, and to be fair, he went down how Op should have gone down, swinging for a friend.
This was the one part of Opie's death that I did like. The dude was loyal to a fault and there's really no better way for him to have gone down. Getting shot in a drive-by or in a deal gone bad wouldn't do the character justice in my mind.

Definitely agree with the poster that said Op dying was for shock value. I can understand killing somebody off to progress this story with Pope but he was one of the guys that still had a main story arc left in his character. If somebody like Tig, Juice, or even Chibbs died it would've accomplished the same thing but nobody would be talking about it like we are Opie.
The Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote