Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 11:33 AM   #324 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

I got no achievement; it might have been a few seconds more tbh. but I had a corrosive SMG (for lvl 13, still using it at 18 lol) and did even use my special (gunserker). literally moved to the left a little bit, holding down the trigger, watch his health bar dispersal. I finished the fight before Angel even had time to tell me "You can do it!"

his slag pistol is crap though. the harder mission is the one with Tiny tina, getting the flesh stick and holding off 3 waves for like a fucking hour! That was fucking hard.

HitGil = Tiny Tina, I would hope. minus the eating of my babies

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote