Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Avengers is now out on DVD/BD...perfect excuse to talk about this awesome film

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #32 (permalink)
Dusty Roids
Humbled

Dusty Roids needs to take rep more seriousDusty Roids needs to take rep more seriousDusty Roids needs to take rep more seriousDusty Roids needs to take rep more seriousDusty Roids needs to take rep more seriousDusty Roids needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The Avengers is now out on DVD/BD...perfect excuse to talk about this awesome fil

The Avengers was a film I didn't exect much from but imo it turned out good. No need for big stories as it's a comic movie. I loved everypart of it. The only thing I didn;t like was Hawkeye not having a mask. But still a good movie imo.

Beacuse someone mentioned The Dark Knight rises:

The Dark knight rises was quite disappointing. First half was great but after that it went downhill fast.

The previous Batman movies delivered great acting and story but this the dark knight rises was just full of clichés and too fast high tech scenes with a story that had too many flaws imo. No offense to Bale and Tom hardy who both did great. The ending was so anti-climax with Bane being killed by that awfull catwoman impersonation and that daughter of ra's al ghul that suddenly becomes the topvillain. Very anti-climax.

Last edited by Dusty Roids : 09-29-2012 at 09:39 AM.
Dusty Roids is offline   Reply With Quote