Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2011: Summer of Punk; Seasons Change
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 04:36 AM Thread Starter
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2011: Summer of Punk; Seasons Change

(Special thanks to ChainGangRed for all graphics)
September 2, 2011
Wichita; Kansas

“Know Your Enemy” plays to lead us into Friday Night Smackdown

Mathews:
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Friday Night Smackdown! What a show we have tonight with not one, but TWO main events!

Booker:
Dat’s right, tunite’ da’ “World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry takes on da’ “Apex Predator” Randy Orton!

“GO!”

**CLOSE YOUR EYES**

A loud ovation starts off Smackdown as the World Heavyweight Champion, Christian walks onto the stage for the opening contest. Christian smacks his chest and looks out into the crowd for his peeps.

Mathews:
Well we’re kicking things off with our first of two main events, the World Heavyweight Champion, Christian goes one-on-one with “The Celtic Warrior” Sheamus!

Striker:
This a huge opportunity for Sheamus to not only gain momentum heading into Night of Champions, but also gain a HUGE victory over the World Heavyweight Champion, Christian!

Christian waits in the ring for his opponent.

**VOICES**

The crowd goes wild again as Christian looks puzzled as the man who enters is not his scheduled opponent Sheamus, but “The Apex Predator” Randy Orton! Orton has a scowl on his face as he stares ay his archrival in the ring as he heads toward the ring himself. Orton has a mic in hand as he enters the ring. Christian removes his World title in case things get physical.

Orton:
Christian, I don’t know if you saw last week, but I qualified for the Championship Scramble match at Night of Champions.

*Crowd Pops*

Orton:
And trust me, when I say this… I’ve beaten you before… I WILL beat you again!

The crowd goes “Oooooh” as Christian’s face is a cold stare in the eyes of Orton

Christian:
You seem to not have gotten the memo Randy, that Christian you beat… that was the “old” Christian. Y’see the Christian that stands in this ring right now, the Christian that’s going to defend HIS title at Night of Champions, KNOWS he is better than you Randy.

The crowd pops as Orton looks unimpressed

Christian:
THIS Christian is “Captain Charisma”!

The crowd cheers and Christian moves a lot closer and gets in Orton’s face holding up the World Heavyweight Championship

Christian:
And THIS Christian is the World Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd pops big again as Orton stares a bit before speaking his rebuttal

Orton:
Really? Because I don’t see an “old” Christian or a “new” Christian… all I see… is the scared, crying, little BITCH that I’ve beaten for the better part of 4 months!!

The crowd really is buzzing now as Christian’s face is full of anger and hate toward Randy Orton

Orton:
And-

CHRISTIAN TAKES ORTON DOWN WITH A DOUBLE LEG TAKEDOWN!! Christian is wailing away on Orton and the crowd is going nuts! Orton shifts his weight and begins to hammer away at Christian!! Security, referees, and even some WWE Superstars like Yoshi Tatsu and Justin Gabriel hit the ring to break up the brawl. Half of the men pull Orton off of Christian and the other half hold the World Heavyweight Champion back. The scene is very reminiscent of the brawl between Orton and Christian two weeks ago. Both men are trying desperately to get away from the clutches of the men holding them back as the crowd is in a frenzy chanting “Let them fight!!” It appears for the time being Christian vs. Sheamus has been postponed.

**COMMERCIAL**

We come back from break and we see Teddy Long stressing in his office and a knock at the door is heard.

Teddy:
Yeah, come in.

Christian walks in; his shirt a wrinkled mess and a small scratch on his head.

Christian:
Teddy! Screw Sheamus! I want Orton tonight!

Teddy holds out his arms to calm Christian down

Teddy:
Christian, I can’t do that tonight, the match with Sheamus is already set.

Christian looks understandably disappointed at Teddy’s decision

Teddy:
However, I cannot allow you two to continue to wreak havoc here on Smackdown. So I’ll tell ya’ what I’m gonna do, playa’. Next week, on live Super Smackdown, you Christian will go one-on-one with Randy Orton!

Christian looks a bit more satisfied with that answer

Teddy:
Now, you’re match with Sheamus has been rescheduled for later tonight, go get ready playa’!

Christian smirks and then leaves Teddy’s office

**BED OF NAILS**

The crowd actually gives a decent amount of heat for who is becoming one of Smackdown’s brightest young stars, Tyson Kidd. Kidd enters accompanied of course by his manager, Michael “P.S.” Hayes.

Striker:
Here comes a man who quickly becoming one of my top rising stars of the year, Tyson Kidd! Two weeks ago, he impressively defeated Jimmy Uso and last week he took the World Heavyweight Champion to the limit!

Matthews:
And like it or not the majority of the credit has to go to that man, Michael Hayes, Tyson Kidd’s new manager.

Striker:
Of course! Under the cadence of the Hall of Famer, Tyson has developed the mind to use his impressive skills to the absolute maximum. As of right now, the sky’s the limit for this young and hungry superstar.

Booker:
Let me tell ya’ sumthin’ Matt, Tyson’s new arrogance has rubbed alotta’ da’ boys in da’ back da’ wrong way, including da’ Usos!

We see a replay of last week when the Usos attacked Kidd after his match with Christian last week

When we come back to the ring we see Tyson seething up at the titantron as Hayes tells Kidd, “Never mind that, keep your focus on the task at hand!”

**ANCIENT SPIRIT**

The crowd gives a respectable pop for the high-flying Sin Cara. Sin Cara points to the ring before sprinting down the ramp, jumping off his trampoline into the ring, as pyro goes off at the top of the ramp.

Mathews:
Last week, Sin Cara was on the verge of becoming the Number One Contender for the WWE Intercontinental Championship, when suddenly the lights went out and when they came back on Sin Cara was out cold! WWE officials are looking into any possible suspects as to who Sin Cara’s attacker may be.

As Mathews talks, replays are shown of last week when the lights went out and Sin Cara was attacked.

Striker:
Now Sin Cara hopes to rebound tonight with a victory over the red hot Tyson Kidd!

Tyson Kidd (w/ Michael “PS” Hayes) vs. Sin Cara

ENDING:

Kidd has Sin Cara down in a side headlock. Cara fights back to his feet and elbows Kidd in the gut to break the hold. Kidd stumbles toward the ropes as Sin Cara runs at him- AND GETS HIP-TOSSED OVER THE TOP ROPE- BUT SIN CARA LANDS ON THE RING APRON!! Kidd turns to face Sin Cara and gets kicked in the head! Kidd stumbles into the center of the ring as Sin Cara SPRINGBOARDS OFF THE TOP ROPE WITH A FRANKENSTIENER TO TYSON KIDD!! Sin Cara amazingly lands on his feet and taunts to the applause of the crowd. Kidd runs at Sin Cara- and gets caught with a tilt-a-whirl arm drag! Kidd rolls to the outside, obviously flustered. Kidd begins to game plan with Hayes at ringside but Sin Cara has enough so he grabs the top rope and JUMPS FOR A PLANCHA- BUT KIDD AND HAYES MOVE- BUT SIN CARA LANDS ON THE RING APRON-AND KIDD PULLS HIM DOWN HARD!! Sin Cara’s face hit the side of the ring on the way down! Kidd pulls Cara up to his feet and Irish whips him- RIGHT INTO THE STEEL STEPS! Sin Cara goes spine-first into the steps and Kidd then sends him back into the ring. Kidd covers

1…........

2……………

No! Sin Cara pops his shoulder up!

Kidd pulls Sin Cara up to his feet, grabs him in a front headlock, and hits a big swinging neckbreaker! Tyson floats over into a pin

1………..

2…………..

No! Sin Cara still kicks out!

Kidd grabs Sin Cara’s leg and locks in a single leg crab. Hayes applauds at ringside as Kidd pulls back on the hold. Sin Cara begins to crawl toward the ropes as Kidd wrenches the hold.

……

……

………

Kidd pulls Sin Cara back toward the center of the ring- but Sin Cara uses this oppritunity to turn on to his back and shove Kidd off of his hold! Sin Cara rolls up to his feet and runs toward Tyson Kidd- who throws Sin Cara up- but Sin Cara lands on the top turnbuckle! Kidd turns around- AND GETS HIT WITH A MOONSAULT FROM SIN CARA! Sin Cara hooks the leg.

1……….

2 ……………..

No! Kidd kicks out!

Sin Cara twists Kidd’s arm in an arm wringer and runs toward the corner, springboards off the corner, off the top rope, AND HITS A FRANKENSTEINER!! Sin Cara again beautifully lands on his feet and now exits the ring and stands on the ring apron. Sin Cara waits for Kidd to stand and HAYES GRABS HIS FOOT! Sin Cara kicks Hayes off and sees Kidd has risen so he quickly SPRINGBOARDS OFF THE TOP ROPE FOR A SECOND SPRINGBOARD FRANKENSTEIN- KIDD COUNTERS WITH A BIG POWERBOMB WITH A PIN!

1………

2………….

3- NO! Sin Cara barely pops his shoulder up!

Kidd slaps the mat in disbelief as the ref holds up two fingers. Kidd brings Sin Cara to his feet and whips him into the ropes, bends down- and gets kicked hard in the face by Sin Cara. Tyson holds his nose and stumbles back toward the side of the ring. Sin Cara bounces off the ropes he just hit- AND GETS KICKED IN THE FACE WITH A BACKFLIP KICK THAT LANDS KIDD ON THE RING APRON IN A BEAUTIFUL MANEUVER! Sin Cara tries for a running shoulder thrust on Tyson Kidd- but Kidd moves out of the way and then kicks Cara right in the face! Cara goes groggy in between the third and second ropes. Kidd floats over the top and rolls up Sin Cara!

1………..

2………………

No! Sin Cara pushes Kidd off of the pin-fall predicament.

Kidd quickly turns around and runs at Sin Cara- but gets caught with a tilt-a-whirl INTO LA MISTICA!!! Kidd flops around wildly as Hayes smacks the mat to motivate his client but Kidd is in an extreme amount of pain! Kidd reaches out his hand and Sin Cara synchs back on the hold!

…..

………

………….

THE LIGHTS GO OUT AGAIN!

Booker:
Whut da’ hayle!!

Mathews:
The lights have gone out again!!

Indeed they have they stay off for sometime and when they come back on, SIN CARA IS LAID OUT NEXT TO TYSON! Kidd recovers and looks around confused as Hayes yells loudly, “Capitalize! Capitalize!” Kidd brings a lifeless Sin Cara to his feet, gets him in a snapmare position, AND HITS A STANDING CODE BLUE!!!

1……….

2………….

3!

Winner: Tyson Kidd

Aftermath: Kidd celebrates in the ring as Hayes comes in and gives him a hug before raising his hand in victory. Kidd then goes to the corner and taunts to the heat of the crowd.

We see replays of the finish including the second mysterious power outage

Mathews:
For the second week in a row, a Sin Cara has been mysteriously attacked!

Booker:
Lemme’ tell ya’ sumtin’, Josh, I don’t know who’s attackin’ Sin Cara but whoeva’ it is, Teddy Long has gotta get ta’ da’ bottom of it!

After the replays Hayes has a mic in hand with Tyson Kidd at his side.

Hayes:
You all should feel honored, as you all have seen the most talented man in all the WWE, defeat yet another incompetent opponent!

The crowd boos as Kidd smirks and nods his head

Hayes:
Speaking of men who aren’t nearly as talented as Tyson, two men savagely attacked my client last week, and I do mean savagely. So I say to you two, why don’t you come out here and face my client?

Kidd actually looks worried as Hayes just tells him to relax before going back to his promo.

Hayes:
Oh, I get it. You two are cowards. It shouldn’t surprise me, after all, it runs in your family.

The crowd “oooh’s” and boos at Hayes’ disrespectful statement

Hayes:
I’ve been in the ring with your grandfather’s, I’ve known your uncles, I’ve known you’re father and each and every one of them were cowards!

The crowd is really giving “P.S.” heat now

Hayes:
And-

**ALGA**

The crowd actually pops pretty big (mostly due to Hayes’ verbal assault) for the Usos, who look furious.

Mathews:
Michael Hayes might have just taken things to far!

Booker:
Lemme’ tell ya’ sumthin’, you don’t insult a man’s family! Especially two men who are as y’know passionate about they’ heritage as da’ Usos!

The Usos quickly head down the ramp looking enraged. Tyson looks very uneasy as Hayes looks as confident as ever. The Usos enter the ring and- JIMMY GETS PULLED OUT BY SOMEBODY ON THE OUTSIDE!! Jey turns to see who the assailant is AND GETS HIT FROM BEHIND BY TYSON KIDD! Kidd wails away on Jey meanwhile Jimmy is getting pounded by CURT HAWKINS!?! Hawkins sends Jimmy into the steps and then heads into the ring and double teams Jey! Hayes is getting a few stomps in himself, while smiling. Hawkins goes to the top rope as Kidd brings Jey to his feet AND HITS THE FISHERMAN’S SUPLEX NECKBREAKER! After that, Kidd moves and HAWKINS JUMPS OFF AND HITS THE HEAT-SEEKING ELBOW ON JEY! Hayes, Hawkins, and Kidd stand in the center of the ring with their arms raised in the middle of the ring.

We come back to the show at ringside.

*CHA-CHING!*

**I COME FROM MONEY**

The crowd boos as Ted DiBiase enters along with his “life coach”, the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes.

Mathews:
Here comes Ted DiBiase and of course he enters with his life coach, Cody Rhodes.

Striker:
DiBiase is going to face Justin Gabriel tonight and Gabriel will challenge Cody Rhodes for the WWE Intercontinental Championship at WWE Night of Champions and trust me when I say for Cody Rhodes, it’s personal. Last week, Gabriel cost Cody Rhodes a chance to be the World Heavyweight Champion.

We see a replay of the match last week between Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton, when Gabriel pulled Ted off of the ring apron and the subsequent RKO on Cody.

Mathews:
I find it ironic that you failed to mention that Rhodes had attacked Gabriel from behind earlier in the night.
In the ring both Cody and Ted stare up at the titantron seeing what Gabriel had done last week. Cody grabs a microphone

Cody:
I’m sure all of you find that very amusing?

The crowd cheers to reaffirm Cody’s theory

Cody:
Well, I was amused as well last week….

The crowd seems puzzled

Cody:
Not when Justin Gabriel cost me an opportunity to be the World Heavyweight Championship. No, I was amused when I found out that I had to defend my Intercontinental Championship against Justin Gabriel!

The crowd boos as Cody and Ted smirk

Cody:
I mean Justin Gabriel? What a joke!

The crowd continues to boo

Cody:
At least, I thought it was funny… until Gabriel got involved in my match last week.

The crowd pops again for the “Werewolf”

Cody:
Who the hell do you think you are? You are no where, I repeat, NO WHERE close to being in my league. You are nothing but a joke, a nobody, and a LOSER!

The crowd boos

Cody:
And for those of you who don’t believe me… please redirect your attention to the titantron.

The crowd actually sort of cheers for Cena while some boo, Cody and Ted meanwhile are smirking from ear-to-ear

Cody:
Look at that. Despite having all of Nexus at his side, Justin Gabriel still proved how much of a joke he was. Now if John Cena did that to Gabriel, imagine what I’m going to do to him! You see before I was simply going to beat him at Night of Champions, NOW I’m going to humiliate him! You see his body broken on that car, well that’s nothing, I repeat NOTHING compared to what I’m going to do at Night of Champions! It’s just another reason you’ll never be as good as Cody Rhodes!

The crowd boos Cody who drops his microphone

**BLACK OR WHITE**

The crowd gives a pretty good pop for one of the most increasingly popular superstars in the WWE, Justin Gabriel. Gabriel squats down before rising up and howling toward the air. The camera then focuses on a sign in the crowd that reads “The Werewolf”.

Booker:
Well Matt, you say dat’ you think Tyson Kidd is the fastest risin’ superstar in da’ WWE in ma’ mind it’s dis’ young man right here: Justin Gabriel!

Striker:
Well while I still believe that, there is no doubt that Justin Gabriel has been one of the hottest WWE Superstars at the moment! My sister thinks so too!

Gabriel enters the ring and stares down Ted and eyes Cody at ringside.

Justin Gabriel vs. Ted DiBiase (w/ Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes)

ENDING:

Gabriel has both of his arms hooked in the top rope, and Ted runs at him but Gabriel kicks Ted back. Ted runs back toward Gabriel- AND GETS LOW-BRIDGED BY GABRIEL! Ted rolls to the outside right in front of Cody, who yells at Ted to stand up. Ted slowly rises to his feet, meanwhile in the ring Gabriel hits the ropes AND JUMPS FROM THE RING TO THE OUTSIDE WITH A SUICIDE DIVE!! Gabriel takes out both Ted and Cody! The crowd cheers as Gabriel raises his arm in the air. Gabriel sends Ted into the ring and covers!

1…….

2…….......

No! DiBiase kicks out!

Gabriel waits for Ted to stand, grabs Ted, and hits a nice STO! Gabriel then heads toward the side of the ring, grabs the top rope, SPRINGBOARDS OFF THE TOP ROPE WITH A MOONSAULT…. AND HITS THE CANVAS! DiBiase moved out of the way! DiBiase takes a moment to shake off the cobwebs before pulling a rising Gabriel to his feet. DiBiase Irish whips Gabriel into the ropes… AND CATCHES HIM WITH A SCOOP POWERSLAM! DiBiase covers!

1………

2…………….

No! Gabriel kicks out!

Ted quickly brings Gabriel back to his feet, puts Gabriel up on his shoulders, AND DROPS GABRIEL STOMACH-FIRST ONTO HIS KNEE! Gabriel rolls around on the mat and Ted stands and taunts to the jeers from the audience in Wichita. Cody yells from ringside for Ted to remain focused. Ted brings Gabriel up to his feet, grabs Gabriel in a front headlock, AND SPIKES HIM ON HIS HEAD WITH A DDT! DiBiase hooks the leg!

1……….

2……………..

NO! Gabriel still kicks out!

DiBiase looks at Cody as if to say, “How did that not put him away?!” before pulling Gabriel up, whipping him into the ropes… and catching Gabriel on the rebound with a hip toss- but Gabriel lands on his feet and leg-sweeps DiBiase! Gabriel holds his ribs as Ted rises to his feet. Gabriel kicks Ted hard in the leg, then in the chest, and then hits a big savate kick that sends Ted staggering into the corner. Gabriel then runs, leaps, AND HITS A BIG CORNER SPLASH! Gabriel lands not back in the ring but instead on the ring apron. Ted collapses as Gabriel holds in arm up to the applause of the crowd. Ted stands and GABRIEL SPRINGBOARDS OFF THE TOP ROPE…. AND HITS A CROSSBODY WITH A PIN!!

1………

2………….

NO! Ted kicks out!

Gabriel puts his hands on his hips and smirks before rising to his feet. Ted staggers to his feet and Gabriel kicks Ted in the gut- No, Ted catches the foot. Ted cockily shakes his head- BUT GABRIEL HITS AN EZUIGURI!! A loud *smack* is heard and the crowd lets out an “ooooooh” as Ted goes down. Gabriel pointa to the top turnbuckle as the crowd shows their approval for what could be a 450 Splash! Gabriel goes up to the top rope and….. CODY GETS UP ON THE RING APRON! Cody runs toward Gabriel AND GETS KICKED OFF OF THE RING ARPON BY JUSTIN! Meanwhile, TED PULLS DOWN THE TOP ROPE CAUSING GABRIEL TO CROTCH HIMSELF! Ted goes up to the second turnbuckle, hooks Gabriel up, AND HITS A SUPERPLEX!! Gabriel crashes into the mat and Ted covers!

1………..

2……………..

3-NO! Gabriel nudges his shoulder up!

Ted grabs his head and yells in disbelief. Ted then stands and measures a slowly recovering Gabriel. Ted hooks Gabriel up in a MILLION DOLLAR DREAM! Gabriel begins to struggle knowing that Dream Street is coming! Gabriel grabs the ropes in the corner causing Ted to break the hold, albeit begrudgingly. Ted yells at the ref, meanwhile, GABRIEL SPRINGBOARDS OUT OF THE CORNER WITH A MOONSAULT…. INTO A DDT!! Gabriel covers!

1……..

2………..

3!

Winner: Justin Gabriel

The ref raises Gabriel’s arm in the air as Gabriel’s other arm holds his gut. Meanwhile, CODY RHODES IS BEHIND GABRIEL WITH THE INTERONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP, READY TO STRIKE! Gabriel turns… AND CODY GOES TO HIT GABRIEL WITH THE TITLE- BUT GABRIEL DUCKS! Cody turns AND GETS DROPKICKED BY GABRIEL! Cody rolls to the outside as Gabriel taunts on the second turnbuckle.

Mathews:
Cody tried to do what he did last week, but it backfired!

Rhodes looks up furiously at Gabriel who taunts the Champion.

Scott Stanford is standing backstage with a microphone in hand.

Stanford:
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, once again Wade Barrett!

The camera zooms out to see Wade Barrett who appears on camera to heat from the crowd. Barrett, however, couldn’t care less. In fact, Barrett looks like he doesn’t care about much at all. His face is void of an angry frown that has seemingly characterized Barrett in the past few months; instead his face is a somewhat bizarre smile with his eyes looking upward off screen. Barrett’s cryptic comments last week mixed with his eerie expression this week creates an uncomfortable aura that clearly has Scott Stanford uneasy.

Stanford:
W-Wade last week you spoke of the “winds of change” can you please reiterate what you meant by that?

Barrett’s gaze continues to be off screen as if not hearing the question.

Barrett:
Ever since the first day I’ve come to the WWE, I’ve been anticipating the winds of change. At times, I’ve gone out of my way to bring about that change. Now that storm is coming to us, to the WWE.

Stanford looks puzzled

Stanford:
Wade, w-who’s bringing the “storm”?

Barrett pauses

Barrett:
As I said before, the winds of the storm are already blowing. All one has to do is look closely to realize it. Like a hurricane, this place is about to change in a big way.

Stanford again is confused as Barrett did not even answer his question.

Stanford:
Is there a-anyway we can prepare for this “storm”?

Barrett begins to chuckle, however it seems he is not laughing at what Stanford has said, but more so of a thought in his head.

Barrett:
Do you at all find it ironic that the eye of the hurricane is its calmest point? After all it’s directly in the middle of the storm where all around it chaos and destruction reign supreme. And the formation of this monster… begins in its center.

Barrett’s smile grows even wider

Barrett:
Another thing I’ve often said that you’re either with us or you’re against us.

Barrett looks into the camera, dead serious, and as if addressing a group of people

Barrett:
The choice is yours: you can either join my brethren and I in the eye of the hurricane or…

Barrett pauses before smirking again

Barrett:
..be blown away. Because what you see right now may seem like chaos, but trust me when I say… it’s simply the calm before the storm.

Barrett walks away as Stanford looks both puzzled and concerned

Back at ringside…

“I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD…”

**VOICES**

The crowd let’s out another roar of approval for Randy Orton. Orton slowly walks down to the ring staring at the ring with a very serious gaze.

Mathews:
Randy Orton has already been busy tonight, a huge brawl with the World Heavyweight Champion, Christian! Next week, Orton and Christian get exactly what they want when they go one-on-one next week on Live Smackdown!

Booker:
But dat’s da last thing on Randy Orton’s mind tonight! Because tonight Randy Orton takes on “Da’ World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry, and dat’s next!

**COMMERCIAL**

Back on Smackdown, Orton stands in the center of the ring staring up the ramp waiting for his opponent.

**SOMEBODY’S GONNA GET IT**

Heat fills the arena in Wichita as the most hated (and frankly most dominating) man on Smackdown; Mark Henry comes through the curtain.

Striker:
I said it before and I’ll say it again: Mark Henry is my pick to win the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble at Night of Champions! Quite simply, no one has been as dominant, as destructive, as Mark Henry.

Mathews:
And Mark Henry made it clear, last week, that he doesn’t care who he has to go through to become the World Heavyweight Champion!

We see a video package of last week of last week

Quote:
Henry waits for Zeke to stand up AND HITS THE WORLD'S STRONGEST SLAM!!! Cover!

3!

Winner: Mark Henry

The crowd boos as Henry wins impressively to qualify for the World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match!

Striker:
Guys I don't know about you, but that just sealed it for me, Mark Henry is my favorite to win that Scramble match!

The package then flashes to Henry in the center of the ring with a mic in his hand

Henry:
Let this be a lesson to everybody in that World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match. You have two options. First, you can stay out of my way, in which case, we won't have too many problems.

The crowd boos option number 1.

Henry:
Option two is, you try to stop me. And trust me when I say if you try and stop me, I WILL break you.

The crowd boos option 2 even more.

Henry:
For me it's not a question of IF or a question of WHEN, but a question of HOW I will break you. Will I slam you through the mat like I did Zeke here?

We then flash to Mark Henry crushing Ezekiel with the slam once again

Henry:
Will I put you through the announce table? I've done that b'fo.

We see a clip of Henry putting Kane through a table on Raw

Henry:
Or maybe I'll break yo' leg like I did Big Show?

We see Henry not only breaking Show’s leg but Kane’s and Khali’s as well.

Henry:
Either way, you WILL enter my HALL... (flash of Henry spearing Sheamus through the barrier at Summerslam)

OF.... (flash of Mark Henry knocking Big Show off the Raw stage)

PAIN!

The crowd boos as Henry looks around, dead serious

**RETURN OF THE HITMAN**

The crowd goes wild and Henry looks up at the top of the ramp puzzled as Bret Hart enters the arena. Bret enters the ring with a mic in hand.

Bret:
Now Mark, I'm not here to cause trouble. I just came out here to congratulate you on earning a World title shot. Many of you may not know this but Mark was trained by both myself and my father, Stu.

We flash to a picture of Stu and Mark at the dungeon

Bret:
I always knew you had the potential to be a World Champion and as a former World Champion myself, I have to say I'm proud of you.

A mixed reaction for this statement as Henry is still unmoved.

Bret:
Mark, you know I've had a great career here in the WWE. I've won multiple World Championships, I've been a King of the Ring, a Royal Rumble winner, and even been inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

As Bret mentions his accolades, flashes of each clip is shown

Bret:
But do you know what I'm most proud of?

Henry obviously doesn't answer.

Bret:
The thing I'm most proud of isn't any championship or match I had or even being a member of the Hall of Fame... The thing I'm most proud of is the fact that I never seriously hurt anybody I was in the ring with.

The crowd applauds Bret as Henry's face somehow becomes even sourer

Bret:
And Mark, for you to seriously hurt people like you've been doing is not only wrong but it is an insult. It's an insult to me. It's an insult to Stu. It's an insult to anybody who has trained in the dungeon. Men like Davey Boy Smith. Men like Brian Pillman. Men like Owen Hart.

Again flashes are shown of each man competing in the WWE ring

Bret:
See when you're trained in the Hart Dungeon you represent everyone who has come before and after you, and when you come out here and unprofessionally attempt to end careers, it is a slap in the face of the legacy of the dungeon.

The crowd cheers as Henry finally responds.

Henry:
Bret, I was just like you. I came into the business not lookin' to do nobody wrong. I wanted to be a WWE superstar. I even signed a ten year contract thinking they would be da' best ten years of my life. How wrong I was, man. The next ten years would be the most embarrassing of my life. Everyday, I was made a joke out of. Everyday, I was mocked. And worst of all, everyday, I was told I wasn't "World Championship material". Well you know what, I'm done being the nice guy. I'm done being the joke. Now, I take what I wan' when I wan' it! And in three weeks I'm takin' the World Heavyweight Title.

As Henry talks about his failures we see some of his lower moments including his time as Sexual Chocolate.

Henry:
And Bret it sounds like you're trying to stop me...

Henry steps forward as Bret looks a bit uneasy.

Henry:
And if you try to stop me... I WILL break you.

HENRY PUNCHES BRET RIGHT IN THE JAW!!!! The crowd boos the shit out of Mark Henry. Henry then mounts Bret AND CONTINUES TO RAIN DOWN RIGHT HANDS ON BRET'S SKULL!! Bret is out cold! Henry then goes to the outside and GRABS A STEEL CHAIR!! The crowd really gives it to Henry now. Henry enters the ring and a ref tries to stop him. Henry just fakes out the ref who then runs from the ring. Henry PUTS THE CHAIR AROUND BRET'S LEG!! The crowd sounds like a pack of banshees at this point as Henry looks to break Bret's leg!

**WRITTEN IN MY FACE**

The crowd explodes as Sheamus sprints down to the ring. Sheamus goes toe-to-toe with Henry with both men exchanging right hands! Sheamus gains control and gets Henry to the ropes. SHEAMUS RUNS FOR THE BROGUE KICK..... But Mark Henry rolls out of the ring! Henry stares down and jaw-jacks with Sheamus, who invites Henry back into the ring. However, Henry heads to the back as Sheamus and officials check on Bret.

In the ring, Mark Henry stares across the ring at Randy Orton, who isn’t batting an eye.

Booker:
Lemme’ tell ya’, if there’s one guy dat’ can match da’ viciousness of Mark Henry, its Randy Orton!

Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry

ENDING:

The match is a game of cat-and-mouse. Orton is backed up in the corner and Henry tries a clothesline, but Orton ducks and now with Henry backed in the corner begins to hit some stiff jabs to Henry’s skull. Henry gets staggered as Orton continues to pound on his head with punches. 1,2,3,4,5,6- Henry catches Orton’s punch with his hand- AND HEADBUTTS ORTON RIGHT IN THE SKULL! Orton goes down as Henry shakes off the effect of the punches from Orton and goes to work. Henry grabs Orton by the head and hits another big headbutt! Orton stumbles back and Henry grabs him by the wrist and PULLS HIM RIGHT INTO A SHORT-ARM CLOTHESLINE!! Henry covers!

1…………..

2…………………

No! Orton pops his shoulder up!

Mark Henry takes his time as Orton meanwhile goes to the ropes for any sort of solace. Orton rests his head between the third and second ropes. This seems to give Mark Henry an idea. Henry hits the ropes AND USES HIS OVER 400 POUND BODY TO GUILLOTINE ORTON’S HEAD ON THE SECOND ROPE! Henry lands on the outside as Orton grabs his head and lies on the mat. Henry menacingly looks around the arena to the heat of the crowd. A loud “Let’s go Randy!” chant starts up. Henry slowly reenters the ring with Orton still on the mat near the corner. Henry steps over Orton’s body and heads up to the second rope with his back toward Orton! The crowd gasps knowing what is coming next! Henry bounces on the ropes a few times before LEAPING OFF WITH A SLINGSHOT SPLASH…. BUT ORTON ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY!! The whole ring shakes as the massive Henry hits the canvas hard. The ref begins a 10 count as Orton slowly rises to his feet, using the ropes for assistance. Henry meanwhile gets to one knee, when Orton grabs him in a front headlock AND NAILS A DDT! Orton covers!

1………

2…

No, Mark Henry still has plenty of fight left in him.

Orton seems to be frustrated a how little his offense has affected “The World’s Strongest Man”. Mark Henry begins to rise to his feet and Orton approaches him from behind. Orton grabs Henry for the OLYMPIC SLAM…. But Henry is too heavy! Henry then grabs Orton by the throat! Orton tries to break Henry’s massive grip, but to no avail. A very angry Mark Henry shakes his head before lifting Orton overhead in a gorilla press! Henry holds Orton in position for a few seconds BEFORE DROPPING ORTON TO THE CANVAS BELOW! Orton rolls onto his back holding his ribs as Henry hits the ropes, JUMPS….. AND HITS A BIG SPLASH CRUSHING ORTON!! Henry hooks the leg!

1……..

2………….

3-NO! Orton slithers his shoulder up!

Henry shakes his head before slowly rising to his feet. Henry then looks down at Orton before calling for him to get to his feet. When Orton finally does HENRY GRABS HIM IN A POWERSLAM POSTION! The crowd boos knowing the World’s Strongest Slam comes next! HENRY LIFTS ORTON HIGHER IN THE AIR- BUT ORTON SLIPS OUT OF THE BACK AND HITS HIS MODIFIED BACKBREAKER!! The crowd cheers as Henry goes down to Orton’s great counter! Orton remains on his hands and knees, breathing heavily due to the effects of the match. Orton stands up before NAILING HENRY WITH A KNEE DROP TO HIS SKULL! Orton covers!

1………

2…..

No! Henry still kicks out with relative ease!

Orton looks around as if to say, “What do I have to do?” It’s not so much a face of panic as much as it is one of relative frustration. Henry in the meantime has rolled onto the ring apron. This seems to give Orton an idea. Orton pulls Henry by the head and drags him so he hangs on the second rope by his feet! The crowd cheers as Orton HITS THE SPIKE DDT!! Orton covers!

1…….

2………….

NO! Mark Henry barely kicks out this time!

Orton seems a bit more confident as he looks out to the crowd with a bit of a smirk on his face before turning around and pounding the mat! The crowd really buzzes now as Henry slowly rises to his feet. Henry turns AND ORTON JUMPS FOR THE RKO- BUT HENRY SHOVES HIM OFF! Orton lands hard spine-first on canvas as Henry just stares. Orton writhes on the mat in pain as Henry waits for him to stand. Henry grabs Orton in a POWERSLAM POSITION! HENRY LIFTS ORTON IN THE AIR…. AND HITS THE WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM!!! Henry covers!

1………

2…………….

3!

Winner: Mark Henry

After the match, Mark Henry stands up and looks down at Orton as the referee raises his hand in victory. We some shots of audience members who are shocked that Orton not only lost, but lost pretty clean.

Striker:
Wow!

Mathews:
Wow, is right Matt! I don’t think I’ve ever seen anybody do that to Randy Orton!

Booker:
Lemme’ tell ya’ sumtin’, Randy Orton hit Mark Henry with jus’ about evry’thing he had and Mark Henry was still able to just throw Orton off of dat’ RKO!

We see some replays of the match highlights

When we come back Orton is still down holding his back and Henry heads up the ramp.

Striker:
If there was any doubt that Mark Henry was the favorite heading into Night of Champions, he has crushed that doubt her tonight!

**COMMERCIAL**

Quote:
A shot of every championship is shown as the recognizable voices of many WWE Superstars are heard.

Cena: I will never forget it....

Orton: I will never forget......

Christian: I will never forget.....

Triple H: I will never forget.......

Sheamus: I will neva' forget.......

Now shots of each man winning their first World title is shown accompinied by their voice

Orton: It was in Toronto; Canada

Sheamus: San Antonio; Texas

Christian: Tampa; Florida

Triple H: Ames; Iowa

Mysterio: Chicago; Illinois

Miz: Orlando; Florida

Swagger: Las Vegas; Nevada

Cena: Los Angeles; California

Orton: I became the youngest World Champion in history.

Sheamus: I shocked tha' world.

Mysterio: I proved dreams do come true.

Miz: I proved I wasn't just a reality star.

Triple H: I became The Game!

Cena: I ended a historic title reign.

Now a close up of every superstar is shown

Triple: It was the night I became....

Miz: The night I became....

Mysterio: The night I became....

Sheamus: Tha' night I became....

Swagger: I became.....

Orton: I became.......

Cena:.... A champion.

We come back from break and we’re backstage with Scott Stanford again
Stanford:
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship…

The interviewee walks on screen

Stanford:
Justin Gabriel!

The crowd cheers as Gabriel is still sweaty and breathing heavily from his match earlier tonight.

Stanford:
Justin, first off, congratulations on your match tonight.

Gabriel (breathing heavily):
Oh, thank you.

Stanford:
What do you have to say about Cody Rhodes’ criticism of you before your match?

Gabriel:
Well Cody can talk all he wants, at the end of the day I know how good I am, the WWE Universe knows how good I am, his friend Ted knows how good I am, and if he doesn’t believe them well than I’ll show him personally at Night of Champions.

The crowd pops

Gabriel:
And where I come from we have an old saying: sticks and stones may break my bone but words will never-

CODY ATTACKS GABRIEL FROM BEHIND! Cody pounds away at Gabriel’s skull as road agents come over and attempt to pry the Intercontinental Champion off of Gabriel. Cody is screaming at Gabriel, “You’re not better than me! You will NEVER be better than me!” Eventually, Cody is pulled away from Gabriel who lies on the ground as Stanford checks on him.

“LET’S LIGHT IT UP”

The crowd gives a favorable reaction for AJ Lee who comes out with her fellow Chickbuster, Kaitlyn. AJ skips down to the ring smacking hands with the members of the WWE Universe as she does so.

Mathews:
Last week, Kaitlyn and AJ finally defeated their rival divas Alicia Fox and Tamina.

We see replays from the match last week including AJ’s impressive modified dragon DDT on Tamina.

“SHAKE YO TAIL”

A much less favorable reaction comes the way of Alicia Fox who enters the arena with her partner Tamina.

Striker:
Well last week was a huge upset that Alicia Fox looks to prove was a fluke.

Booker:
Lemme’ tell ya’ sumtin’, I saw Alicia Fox earlier today and she wuz’ in a fouuuul mood, dog, She couldn’t wait to get it on wit’ AJ tonight!

AJ stares Fox down as she enters the ring

AJ Lee (w/Kaitlyn) vs. Alicia Fox (w/Tamina)

ENDING:
Fox has AJ down on the mat in a side headlock. AJ begins to get to her feet and elbows Fox in the gut. Fox breaks her hold and AJ hits the ropes AND RUNS RIGHT INTO A DROPKICK FROM FOX! AJ goes down and Fox covers!

1………

2…………….

No, AJ kicks out!

Fox brings the smaller diva up to her feet and tosses AJ into the corner. Fox puts her boot right into the throat of AJ prompting the ref to count for Fox to break the brutal and illegal maneuver. Fox backs away as AJ grabs her throat and coughs. Fox then picks AJ up and hits a SIDEWALK SLAM BAKCBREAKER! Cover!

1………

2…………….

No! AJ still gets her shoulder up.

Fox pulls AJ up by her hair and picks her up in a powerslam position AND HITS A MODIFIED BACKBREAKER! Fox keeps AJ on her knee and pushes AJ’s head and knee APPLYING A BRUTAL MODIFIED BACKBREAKER SUBMISSION!! Fox pushes hard on AJ’s limbs and just about bending the young diva’s body into a perfect “n” shape. AJ screams as the referee questions if she would like to quit.

…….

………….

……….

NO! AJ holds on! Kaitlyn begins to smack the mat and gets the crowd to clap in unison to encourage AJ to get out of the hold. AJ elbows Fox in the head to causing Fox to not only release her hold but stumble back as well. AJ holds her back before running toward Fox AND GETTING A BIG BOOT TO THE FACE! Fox once more shuts down any momentum that AJ was getting! Fox covers!

1……….

2…………..

No! AJ still kicks out!

Fox looks frustrated as Kaitlyn looks on concerned for her best friend. Fox picks AJ up to a vertical base and whips her into the ropes and CATCHES HER WITH A TILT-A-WHIRL- AJ COUNTERS INTO A SCHOOL GIRL ROLLUP!

1………

2…………

3-NO! Fox nearly got caught!

Both divas are up to there feet quickly and AJ runs at Fox with a wheelbarrow into an armdrag. Fox again quickly gets to her feet and AJ again runs toward her opponent and HITS A TILT-A-WHIRL HEADSCISSORS! Fox goes down and crawls to the corner for solace. Fox rises in the corner and AJ runs in- but Fox launches AJ up into the turnbuckle- but AJ lands on the second rope! Fox turns AND GETS TAKEN DOWN WITH A CROSSBODY INTO A PIN!

1…......

2………….

NO! Fox kicks out!

AJ pulls Fox up- but the former Diva’s Champ counters with a kick to the gut. AJ is doubled-over as Fox (looking rather desperate) runs of the ropes AND HITS A SCISSORS KICK... BUT AJ MOVES! Fox turns and gets kicked in the leg by AJ and falls to a knee. AJ runs AND HITS A SHINING WIZARD! Cover!

1……..

2………….

NO! Fox barely gets her shoulder up!

AJ gets to her feet with a smile on her face as she waits for Fox to stand. Tamina smacks the mat trying to get Fox’s attention but to no avail. Fox groggily stands and AJ grabs her in a cutter position BEFORE FLOATING OVER AND HITTING HER MODIFIED DRAGON DDT! AJ covers!

1………..

2…………….

3!

Winner: AJ Lee

After the match, AJ is hurt but rather giddy over her victory. Kaitlyn comes into the ring to celebrate with AJ

Mathews:
Well guys, I believe that AJ has proven that her victory last week was indeed no fluke!

Booker:
You ain’t kiddin’! Dat’ wuz’ impressive!

AJ and Kaitlyn celebrate while heading up the ramp as Fox and Tamina look up toward them; frustrated.

Backstage, we see Teddy Long in his office speaking with “The One Man Rock Band” Heath Slater.

Teddy:
Heath, I think I’ve done enough for you already. Two weeks ago I sent your request about Sin Cara’s lights to the board of directors and last week I put you in a number one contender’s match. What else can I do for ya’, playa’?

Slater:
Listen, Teddy I know I lost a few times lately, but you can’t give me a match tonight?! I mean, I’m the ONE…MAN….ROCK BAND, BABAY!!!

The crowd boos the obnoxious Slater as Teddy looks unimpressed

Slater:
I am the past, present, and future of the WWE and you can’t give me a MATCH! C’mon now, Teddy!

Teddy:
Listen playa’-

???(offscreen):
TEDDIEEEEEE!

Derrick Bateman walks on-screen along with his “Mantastic” tag team partner Trent Barretta.

Teddy:
What can I do for ya’ playa’s? I’m a little busy.

Bateman:
I guess so, because in your business you seem to have forgotten you promised to give the most energetic…

Barretta:
Most exciting…

Bateman:
Most dominating…

Barretta:
Most threatening…

Bateman:
Tag team on the face of this or any another planet an opportunity to prove ourselves on Smackdown this week.

Teddy:
Listen playas’ I’m sorry but maybe next week-

Slater:
Now hold on Teddy! I deserve a match before these two losers!

The crowd boos Slater

Bateman (to Barretta):
Who’s this guy?

Slater:
Who am I? Who AM I?!

Bateman, Barretta, and even Teddy seem to flinch at Slater’s over-the-top response

Slater:
I AM Heath Slater! The ONE MAN ROCK BAAAANNNND BABAY!

The crowd boos as Bateman and Barretta looked at each other slightly puzzled and slightly amused

Bateman:
You’re a one man rock band?

Slater(smiling):
THE One Man Rock Band!
Bateman:
Well then where is your harmonica?

Barretta:
Or your banjo?

Bateman:
Or your base drum?

Barretta:
Or you’re snare drum?

Bateman:
Or your trombone?

Barretta:
Or your tambourine?

Bateman:
Or your maracas?

Barretta:
Or your skin flu-

Bateman (hastily interrupting):
What we mean is: where are your instruments?

Slater (looking rather frustrated):
Well no… I’m a rock band without the instruments!

Bateman and Barretta look even more confused

Bateman:
So what? You’re just a guy?

Barretta:
A pedestrian?

Bateman and Barretta (in unison):
A doofus?

Slater looks rather annoyed as the crowd cheers and laughs

Slater:
Well I don’t even know who you two losers are!

Bateman:
You don’t know? Well allow us to introduce ourselves! We are the most electrifying…

Baretta:
Most petrifying…

Bateman:
Most stunning…

Barretta:
Most cunning…

Bateman:
Tag team on this or any other planet!

Barretta:
We are….
Barretta and Bateman bump fists before saying in unison

Bateman and Barretta:
MANTASTIC!!

The crowd cheers as Bateman and Barretta do air guitars in perfect synchronization leaving both Slater and Teddy bewildered. Suddenly, both men snap out of it and begin to have a discussion with each other.

Bateman (nearly under his breath):
Not bad…but there is definitely room for improvement.

Barretta nods his head in both understanding and agreement

Slater:
HEY!

Both members of Mantastic jump up startled as if they’d forgotten Slater was there.

Slater:
Look, don’t care who ya’ are! I know I could beat either one of you!

Teddy:
Now hold on a second playa’, that gives me an idea! Next week it will, Mantastic versus Heath Slater and a partner of his choice!

The crowd cheers as Barretta and Bateman nod there head in approval. Slater meanwhile looks nervous as he realizes he’s not the most popular guy in the locker room.

Teddy:
Now please leave.

Sheamus is backstage heading toward the ring for his main event. Sheamus suddenly stoops and locks eyes with the Mark Henry.

Henry:
I ain’t forgot about last week, Sheamus.

Sheamus:
Aye, I haven’t forgotten about Summerslam.

Henry:
You need ta’ learn ta’ stay out my bidness’ ya’ understand?!

Sheamus:
Ya’ tink’ ya’ scare me, Mark? Ya’ might scare everyone else her in da’ Dubya’ Dubya’ E, but ya’ don’t scare me. See Mark, I know what you ar’: you’re a bully. You attack men like Bret Har’ knowing they can’t fight back. All because you know you’ll never be half the superstar or man that Bret is. I’ve been dealing with guys like you all my life, Mark. Guys like you used to scare me until I started fightin’ back.

Henry looks at Sheamus with a deadly glare while breathing heavily

Sheamus:
And at Night of Champions, I’m gonna kick your arse’ because-

MARK HENRY SHOVES SHEAMUS HARD!

Henry:
Who da’ hell you think you’re talkin’ to?!

SHEAMUS COMES BACK AND BEGINS TO POUND AWAY AT MARK HENRY!! MARK HENRY PUNCHES BACK AS WELL! We have another brawl on our hands! Every road agent and superstar in sight comes in to break up the fracas as we go to

**COMMERCIAL**

We come back to ringside

**WRITTEN IN MY FACE**

The crowd comes out of there seats for “The Celtic Warrior”. Sheamus’ body has some red blotches from his brawl with Mark Henry. Sheamus however, looks ready to fight as he beats his chest and let’s out a loud war cry.

Mathews:
Well during the break ladies and gentlemen, officials were able to separate the two behemoths Mark Henry and this man: Sheamus.

Striker:
And I have to say Smackdown has been full of brawls like this over the past number of weeks and I believe Teddy Long has to do something about it.

Booker:
I love Teddy Long, but I gotta’ agree wit’ you, Matt. I mean Smackdown is being torn apart!

“GO!”

**CLOSE YOUR EYES**

The crowd gives Christian his second loud ovation of the evening. Christian comes out onto the ramp and looks out toward his peeps in attendance.

Mathews:
Well, Teddy Long is doing something to try to cool the tempers of Randy Orton and the World Heavyweight Champion, Christian! It all started earlier tonight when this match was supposed to take place.

We see a replay of the brawl between Christian and Orton at the top of the show. Then we are shown Teddy Long announcing the match between the two for next week’s LIVE Smackdown.

Booker:
Ya’ gotta’ believe though dat’ neither Sheamus nor Christian are thinking of anything but this match!

Mathews:
They’d better not be because this match can have huge implications on the momentum of both men heading into Night of Champions! For Sheamus, it could be a victory over the World Heavyweight Champion. For Christian, it could be proof to the few remaining skeptics that “Captain Charisma” is truly back.

Christian has entered the ring and locked eyes with Sheamus.

Non-Title
World Heavyweight Championship Christian vs. Sheamus

ENDING:

A very back-and-forth match with the crowd really into it, spilt about 50/50. Sheamus runs at Christian and hits the War Sword double axe handle smash! Christian rises to his feet and gets hit with another War Sword! Christian now rises in the corner and Sheamus runs at yet again-but Christian moves and hits the Pendulum Kick! Sheamus staggers back and Christian heads up to the top rope. Christian leaps…. AND HITS THE FLASHPOINT! Diving European uppercut from the champion! Christian covers!

1……….

2………….

No! Sheamus kicks out!

Christian sits up and wipes some sweat off of his brow before standing and heading toward the far corner of the ring. Christian then squats down and grabs the second rope! Christian is measuring Sheamus for the Spear! The crowd cheers as Sheamus slowly gets to his feet. Sheamus turns AND CHRISTIAN SPRINTS TOWARD HIS OPPONENT AND- GETS CAUGHT WITH A FRONT POWERSLAM FROM SHEAMUS! What a counter! Sheamus covers!

1………

2……………

No! Christian pops his shoulder up!

Sheamus takes a moment to rest as we are shown a replay of his counter of the Spear. Sheamus pulls up a still groggy Christian and throws him into a hanging position between the second and third ropes. Shamus then pulls Christian’s head up and smiles at the crowd as they know what’s coming. Sheamus begins to pound on Christian with his chest thumps! The crowd counts in unison: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10! Christian then falls forward, his body hanging on the second rope. Sheamus then steps out on the ring apron. Sheamus runs toward Christian AND HITS A HARD KNEE LIFT TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD! Christian collapses back into the ring as Sheamus stays on the ring apron and smirks out into the crowd. Sheamus now waits on the ring apron for “Captain Charisma”. Christian slowly gets to his feet AND SHEAMUS LAUNCHES HIMSELF OVER THE TOP ROPE WITH A SHOULDER BLOCK! Sheamus covers!

1………

2…………

No! Christian still kicks out!

Sheamus actually looks a bit frustrated at the champion’s tenacity. Sheamus rises to his feet and looks down at Christian who has grabbed Sheamus’ boot and is slowly climbing up “The Celtic Warrior’s” body. Sheamus then grabs Christian and places him on his shoulders in a fireman’s carry. With Christian on his shoulders, Sheamus walks to the corner. Sheamus yells, before running forward AND FLIPPING OVER AND HITTING A STEAMROLLER! Christian grabs his ribs and flops around on the mat, obviously in pain. Sheamus covers!

1………..

2……………

NO! Christian inches his shoulder off the mat!

Sheamus now looks up at the ref with his face nearly as red as his hair. He pounds the mat before standing up and arguing with the official. The referee assures Sheamus it was just a two count. Sheamus turns and to his surprise sees Christian rising to his feet. Sheamus grabs Christian by the head and drags him to the center of the ring. Sheamus begins to yell at Christian to stay down. Suddenly, CHRISTIAN SLAPS SHEAMUS RIGHT ACROSS THE FACE! The crowd “oohs” as Sheamus looks absolutely furious. Sheamus throws a wild clothesline- but Christian ducks, kicks Sheamus in the gut and HITS THE EDGECUTION DDT!

Both men are down as the referee begins to count. Sheamus and Christian get to their feet at roughly the same time around the count of 7. Sheamus hits a right hand and Christian staggers before answering back with one of his own. Sheamus shakes off the jab and hits another solid right hand. Christian does the same. Sheamus hits a third right punch and CHRISTIAN SLAPS THE TASTE OUT OF SHEAMUS’ MOUTH AGAIN! Sheamus gets very red again and throws a hard right hand-but Christian ducks and hits a dropkick! Sheamus staggers back into the ropes. Christian then leaps over the top rope onto the ring apron, grabs the back of Sheamus’ head, AND HITS A REVERSE HOTSHOT! Sheamus’ neck snaps back on the top rope as Christian lands on the outside. Sheamus falls forward onto the canvas as Christian takes a moment before getting back on the ring apron and climbing up to the top rope. Sheamus is still down as Christian LEAPS OFF THE TOP ROPE WITH A DIVING HEADBUTT….. BUT SHEAMUS MOVES! Christian lands with a hard thud!

Sheamus stays on the mat for a moment before using the ropes to rise to his feet. Sheamus backs into the corner before beginning to beat his chest and yelling, “Brogue! Brogue! Brogue!” The crowd begins to chant with Sheamus as Christian begins to groggily stand. SHEAMUS RUNS AT CHRISTIAN FOR THE BROGUE KICK- BUT CHRISTIAN DUCKS AND HITS A REVERSE DDT!! Christian hooks the leg!

1……….

2…………..

NO! Sheamus still kicks out!

Christian looks around exhausted but not yet discouraged. Christian stands and begins to claps his hands as the crowd begins to clap as well knowing Christian is looking for the Killswitch! Sheamus begins to stand with his back toward his opponent. CHRISTIAN GRABS HIS ARMS IN A DOUBLE UNDERHOOK, TURNS SHEAMUS OVER, AND HITS THE- NO! SHEAMUS SHOVES CHRISTIAN OFF! Christian quickly turns and runs at Sheamus- BUT GETS CAUGHT WITH THE IRISH CURSE BACKBREAKER!! Sheamus hooks the leg!

1…………

2…………………

3- NO! Christian nudges his shoulder up again!

The crowd, the commentators, and Sheamus all go wild as they thought for sure Christian was out! Though while the crowd and the commentator’s reaction is one of awe, Sheamus’ is one of rage. Sheamus pulls Christian up, heads toward the corner, and puts his head between his legs and sticks his arms out, calling for the High Cross! SHEAMUS LIFTS CHRISTIAN UP HIGH IN THE AIR- BUT CHRISTIAN HOOKS HIS LEGS IN THE SECOND ROPE! Sheamus releases as Christian stays on the second rope with his back to “The Celtic Warrior”. Sheamus goes to punch Christian in the back in order to force him to break his grip- but Christian kicks Sheamus in the chest forcing him to stumble back. Christian then leaps off the rope AND HITS A SPRINGBOARD SUNSET FLIP!

1……..

2…………..

3!

Winner: Christian

SHEAMUS KICKS OUT A SPLIT-SECOND TOO LATE! Christian holds up his arm in victory as Sheamus looks both bewildered and angry.

Mathews:
A great match between two of the best that Smackdown has to offer!

Booker:
No doubt! Dat’ match coulda’ gone either way!

The crowd applauses the effort of both men and Christian celebrates. Christian then turns right into the glare of Sheamus. Sheamus gets in Christian’s face and says, “I’ll see ya’ at Night o’ Champions, fella! And next time I’ll win!” Christian doesn’t bat an eye and responds saying, “Oh yeah? We’ll see about that!” Sheamus then leaves the ring and heads up the ramp frustrated. Christian continues to stare down one of his challengers at Night of Champions and holds his World Heavyweight Championship in the air.

“I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD…”

**VOICES**

Booker:
Awwww man! Here we go! We gotta’ get security out here now!

Randy Orton walks out and to say the least he doesn’t look happy. Orton stares at Sheamus who is now on the ramp before heading toward the ring. Christian stands in the center waiting and drops his title. Christian’s body language says, “Bring it on!”

Mathews:
It doesn’t look like these two want to wait until next week!

Striker:
Well Orton can’t be happy with his loss to Mark Henry earlier tonight!

Orton slowly head down the ramp as Sheamus looks on. Suddenly, SHEAMUS IS NAILED FROM BEHIND BY MARK HENRY! Henry then THROWS SHEAMUS RIGHT INTO THE BIG “W” AT THE TOP OF THE RAMP! Christian notices Henry but Orton doesn’t. Before Christian can even say anything, HENRY SPRINTS DOWN THE RAMP AND NAILS ORTON FROM BEHIND! Henry now begins to pound away at Orton and then THROWS ORTON HARD INTO THE STEEL RING STEPS! Orton hits the steps so hard it knocks the top half of its perch. Henry now turns his attention to the man in the ring, the champion Christian. Despite clearly sill being exhausted from the previous match, Christian stands strong in the ring. Mark Henry enters AND CHRISTIAN STARTS TO POUND AWAY AT HENRY! Henry though just shoves Christian off. Christian quickly regains his footing and runs toward Henry- BUT GETS A BIG HEADBUTT! Christian goes down and Henry then gets a full mount AND BEGINS TO HAMMER AWAY AT CHRISTIAN’S SKULL! Security finally hits the scene but is to afraid to enter the ring due to the fact that Henry can seriously hurt Christian. Henry then picks up a nearly unconscious Christian in a powerslam position. HENRY LIFTS CHRISTIAN UP…… AND SLAMS HIM BACK DOWN WITH THE WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM!!! The crowd boos as Henry then grabs the World Heavyweight Championship that Christian had earlier dispelled. Henry holds it with one arm over his head as the camera then shows Sheamus at the top of the ramp, Orton on the outside, and Christian in the ring; all laid out by Mark Henry. Henry stands in the center of the ring with the title and his theme playing as Smackdown goes…

Off…

The….

..air.

Confirmed for Next Week’s LIVE Smackdown

Non-Title
World Heavyweight Champion Christian vs. Randy Orton

Mantastic vs. Heath Slater and A partner of his choosing

Last edited by Coolquip; 09-29-2012 at 07:17 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome