Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Apple iPhone 5 + iOs6

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 02:30 AM   #105 (permalink)
Myst
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Myst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by SeabsMyst is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Apple iPhone 5 + iOs6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB# 24 View Post
I am still at the same point I was a few days ago. Very distressing especially with the weekend coming up, I wanted to set aside a few hours to familiarize myself with the device and workout how to use it and set up itunes and all the rest of it.
That's exactly what I did today. Setting up iTunes, ringtone, settings, etc and trying to get used to iOS (switching from Android). Great phone.

I feel for you though. The weekend kills any chance of you receiving the phone before Monday. You should give them a call though, I'm fairly certain Sprint/most carriers said they'd deliver within 2 weeks from the date of order. Friday was the last day of those 2 weeks.
Myst is offline   Reply With Quote