Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2012, 12:26 AM   #68 (permalink)
Crona
Little Poppa Pump

Crona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friends
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I'm not sure how I'm making my opinions out to be facts, considering I've posted several times now that I am responding to this thread with my opinions.

A male and a male or a female and a female in a relationship is homosexual, similar practices would be the same basic concept. I've never heard anybody refer to an older television as a "non-HD non-flatscreen dial television" just because there is superior technology out now. You can paint a pig blue, but it is still a pig.

I've never said that nobody should be gay. That is their choice, not mine. I've simply said that I think it's disgusting, immoral* and doesn't further the continuation of our species.

*my opinion
The entire second paragraph is wrong. You can't apply a concept like homosexuality to practices held in a time where homosexual did not exist as a distinct concept, it doesn't work.

You don't say they shouldn't, but you definitely imply it. You offer no explanations as to why it is wrong other than it does not further the continuation of our species, an argument which I have blown out of the water.