Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #66 (permalink)
Crona
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I'm not sure how I can put this in simpler terms. There is no such thing as right or wrong when talking about opinions. There is no right or wrong sexuality in a factual sense. That sexualities other than heterosexuality are "wrong" is my opinion, not a fact.

Homosexuality is not accepted like heterosexuality is, pseudo-homosexual activities that were accepted centuries ago are not the same thing as modern homosexuality.

As far as the beginning of time, I was using that as a figure of speech. Heterosexuality has obviously been accepted for as long as humans have been around or else there would be no humans to speak of.
You posit your opinion as fact, which it isn't. You can't fully explain why homosexuality is wrong? It's gross? There are plenty of things that are gross that are not wrong considering gross is an incredibly subjective adjective. It doesn't contribute to the continuation of our species? Neither does the use of birth control or non-reproductive sexual activities. Immoral? Define immoral and moral. Who gets to decide what is moral and what is not?

You can't use pseudo-homosexual in describing those activities because homosexuality was not a concept.

Who are you to deny other people of their humanity and personhood? That is what you are doing. Bigotry is bigotry, which is wrong. It's been socially established that bigotry is wrong, at least in our society.