Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 11:30 PM   #64 (permalink)
Crona
Little Poppa Pump

Crona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friends
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
Heterosexuality is something that has been accepted since the beginning of time. Homosexuality is a much newer concept. I am not the only person in the world that doesn't like gays, there are plenty of people that won't stand for it, evidenced by homosexual marriage being illegal in the majority of the US. Heterosexuality is already accepted, so I doubt an anti-hetero movement would have very many supporters.

In speaking of abnormal sex practices, the practices themselves are abnormal, not the way in which you go about performing them. I guess a better word would have been alternative, as opposed to abnormal.
Since the beginning of time? That's too broad of a statement. When exactly did time begin?

I'm asking about cultures where homosexuality or, more accurately, homosexual behavior (because the concept of homosexuality is new) was accepted and practiced such as gender-crossing of the Native Americans or the same-sex relationships between men in ancient Greece. Those are just two examples that were practiced and socially accepted. Evidently heterosexuality has been accepted, but it obviously is not solely for the purpose of continuation of species. Why deny the possibilities of different sexualities when they exist? You say that there is no definitive right sexuality yet you condemn or dismiss anything other than heterosexuality.