Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 40m if you can turn my daughter straight
View Single Post
post #58 of (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 11:20 PM
Crona
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
Where is the evidence that gays are born that way? Where is the evidence that homosexuality isn't wrong? Both of these issues are generally matters of opinion, so I'm answering them with opinions.

If somebody tells me the sky is purple, who am I to say that it isn't? I'm not them. Maybe to them the sky is purple.

I think that homosexuality is wrong for a myriad of reasons: It doesn't further the human race because homosexuals can't reproduce, in my opinion the idea of two men "in love" with each other is repulsive, and gays are a big reason for the prominence of the AIDS epidemic.

I know plenty about sexuality, but I also know that you're not supposed to accept what you read and what you're told as the gospel truth.
You take a biologically deterministic view of sexuality, perpetuating that sexual intercourse is only meant for the continuation of species. How do you explain the myriad of sexual behaviors (oral intercourse, anal intercourse, masturbation etc.) in our society?

You really do not know much about sexuality, as shown by the deflection of my questions. Is there even a right sexuality? If there is why do we have many different sexualities now? What would you call what the Native Americans did with crossing genders? You can't call it homosexuality because homosexuality is a relatively new concept and therefore cannot correctly be applied in this situation.

"Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome