Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #57 (permalink)
Warren Zevon
Humbled

Warren Zevon 101 - 250Warren Zevon 101 - 250
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_JBennett View Post
The best of your ability? You've given vague answers based upon opinions that you cannot back with any evidence.

Of course there is such a thing as a wrong opinion (e.g. All Jewish people being greedy, all Africans being hypersexual).

Additionally, what makes homosexuality wrong? What makes heterosexuality right? Are there only two sexualities? What about bisexuality, pansexuality, asexuality etc.?

Coming into a discussion of human sexuality with little knowledge makes you look quite foolish.
Where is the evidence that gays are born that way? Where is the evidence that homosexuality isn't wrong? Both of these issues are generally matters of opinion, so I'm answering them with opinions.

If somebody tells me the sky is purple, who am I to say that it isn't? I'm not them. Maybe to them the sky is purple.

I think that homosexuality is wrong for a myriad of reasons: It doesn't further the human race because homosexuals can't reproduce, in my opinion the idea of two men "in love" with each other is repulsive, and gays are a big reason for the prominence of the AIDS epidemic.

I know plenty about sexuality, but I also know that you're not supposed to accept what you read and what you're told as the gospel truth.
Warren Zevon is offline   Reply With Quote