Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - is being the biggest draw a good enough reason to be considered the goat ?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 10:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hart Break Kid
Stopping The Show

Hart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friendsHart Break Kid needs to make some friends
Default Re: Is being the biggest draw a good enough reason to be considered the goat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Jones View Post
Tyrion makes a great point. Adam Sandler's movies gross the most out of any actor at the box office. Does that mean that he's GOAT at acting? Absolutely not. Just a guy who can draw really well.

I consider Jericho as one of my personal GOAT'S, and he never drew well. I focus more on talent and entertainment.
but that is the point im making sandler makes a lot of money and draws well but would never be considered as one of the greatest actors of all times... as he is a pretty average actor.

so how is hogan being able to draw and being average in almost every other aspect outside of charisma allowing him to be considered as one of the goat despite others being 100 times more talented than him and being lower placed....

samual l jackson is the highest grossing actor of all time and wouldnt even break the top 50 all time best actors list.