Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 09:52 PM   #51 (permalink)
Crona
Little Poppa Pump

Crona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friends
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I can assume this in the same way that the gays ask us to assume that they have no choice. I can only speak for myself, which is pretty much the whole concept behind assumption. Everything about a person that is not physically or mentally inherited can be moulded into whatever they please.
Your dodging the questions and hiding behind your homophobia. It's very sad that you are incapable of having a very basic discussion about human sexuality yet be so sure that you are correct in what you say regarding said topic.