Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #49 (permalink)
Crona
Little Poppa Pump

Crona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friends
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I was eating dinner one day, and I thought to myself: "You know what would go really well with this? Heterosexuality!"

I can't tell you when I decided I was heterosexual the same way I can't tell you the first time I saw an automobile or heard a bird chirp. All I know is that it is a conscious decision. Going by what I know of Piaget's work, I'd guess it was somewhere between the ages of 4 and 7, but I couldn't give you a concrete answer.

Piaget's work can somewhat be applied to sexuality, but in the context of gender identity, which in it of itself is socially constructed.

You decided you were exclusively sexually attracted to the opposite sex between the ages of 4 and 7? If you cannot pinpoint when you decided your own sexuality how can you assume that it is something that is an interchangeable choice for others?