Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - is being the biggest draw a good enough reason to be considered the goat ?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hart Break Kid
Stopping The Show

Hart Break Kid 1001 - 1500Hart Break Kid 1001 - 1500Hart Break Kid 1001 - 1500Hart Break Kid 1001 - 1500Hart Break Kid 1001 - 1500Hart Break Kid 1001 - 1500Hart Break Kid 1001 - 1500Hart Break Kid 1001 - 1500Hart Break Kid 1001 - 1500Hart Break Kid 1001 - 1500
Default Re: is being the biggest draw a good enough reason to be considered the goat ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by #PushKofiKingston View Post
When talking about GOATs in wrestling people usually take into consideration a number of things like Talent(wrestling ability, mic skills, charisma, etc.), ability to draw(star power) and effect on the business.

If you put all those things into consideration Hogan, Austin, Rock fit into that list. They all had the talent, star power and had a huge effect on the business. This is why I would consider them GOATS.

I consider Flair a GOAT. I don't know why anyone wouldn't but Taker & HBK, I don't. They had the talent and to a certain affect an affect on the business, nothing close to Austin, Rock & Hogan tho, but they lacked star power. They aren't a household name outside of WWE like Austin, Rock, Hogan or Flair.
yeah i agree but at the same time hbk,flairs etc.... might not be the household names but could wrestle circles round those other guys.... and if this were the movie industry the actors who could act circles round the big household names would be topping the best actors lists of all time so why is this not the case in wrestling ?