Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #46 (permalink)
Crona
Little Poppa Pump

Crona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friends
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
When my preschool teacher asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up

There is nothing stopping gays from being straight. It isn't like they'll keel over and die if they have a heterosexual relationship like a normal human being.
You clearly believe sexuality to be an interchangeable choice, I was inquiring as to when you decided your own sexuality. I never mentioned the sexuality of others, just yours. Now, when did you decide you were a heterosexual?