Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #2464 (permalink)
shutupchico
free miveld

shutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

my routine right now is to ball in the afternoon, then go to the pool near my house and do 60 laps, come back home and fuck around with the dumbells for a little bit, and drink chocolate milk(not the shit with the corn syrup though). feel like it's getting me in decent shape. i recommend swimming, gives u the cardio/strength(at least a little) combo, and a little natural high afterwards.
shutupchico is offline   Reply With Quote