Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kelly Released From WWE

104K views 672 replies 314 participants last post by  Amber B 
#1 · (Edited)
http://www.wwe.com/inside/kelly-kelly-released-26055812

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva Kelly Kelly as of today, September 28, 2012. WWE wishes Kelly Kelly the best in all her future endeavors.
Kelly Kelly ‏@RealKellyKelly
Had an amazing 6 years with wwe made great friends and have the most loyal and amazing fans in the world thanks for the never ending support

Kelly Kelly ‏@RealKellyKelly
Have exciting things in the works can't wait to share them with you stay tuned��

See less See more
#468 ·
- Regarding Raquel Diaz (Shaul Marie Guerrero), most people within WWE expect her back in action but that’s not confirmed. It’s believed she is taking time away to rest up and possibly go back to school. The feeling from developmental was that Guerrero is not a very good wrestler but is a great talker with lots of charisma.

- Regarding Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix leaving WWE, most in the company are under the impression that Kelly won’t be back anytime soon. Beth is scheduled to finish up in October and she is expected back in the future. A source describes Beth’s departure as it just being time for to leave. There’s also speculation that Beth is leaving in part to help take care of her boyfriend Edge after he has neck surgery in early November.

- We’ve noted that a source close to the WWE Divas division expects other Divas to be leaving soon. There has been no talk of WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres leaving but officials are aware of her recent change in life. Eve was just engaged to Rener Gracie and the feeling is that she may want some time off once they are married.
Might be more taking leave.

#474 ·
All the divas in WWE are getting smart by quitting the business its clear there getting messed around with no tv time, no storylines/feuds. Kelly Kelly is gone, Beth is soon to follow. So I wonder who will be next after Beth???. My bet is Eve as shes got engaged so once shes got married she will soon hate being on the road and want to be at home with her husband.

#Mark that video clip of Randy you posted he is liar Kelly Kelly hasent slept around and he is no saint since hes took drugs, been suspended god knows how many times, caused trouble backstage

Necramonium did you really have to post that clip???

Kelly Kelly wont be going to TNA as they pay peanuts to the knockouts. Kelly Kelly is moving on to do other things

#486 ·
Kelly Kelly can wrestle shes had many amazing matches in these 6 years. But now she wants to move on to do something else. She will be getting loads of offers of work now shes free from WWE just you watch. Kelly Kelly has made a name for herself from her time in WWE and shes now going on to use that in another career

ice_edge im not a troll and i dont bait people

#505 ·
To the haters on this thread Reby Sky has something to say

Reby Sky ‏@RebySky
Damn, I thought I had it bad...the BS hate I'm seeing about this KellyKelly homegirl recently is RIDICULOUS ! I don't know her personally...

Reby Sky ‏@RebySky
...but any1 who can survive on the road w a major company for 5+ yrs deserves better than hate. Its more than MOST of u could ever bear. SMH

Also Matt Hardy has something to say as well

Matt Hardy ‏@MATTHARDYBRAND
Instead of investing time & effort to tweet about someone's flaws, try to focus your 140 characters on their positives instead. Really. Try.

Matt Hardy ‏@MATTHARDYBRAND
Since Day 1 @TheBarbieBlank's had an uphill battle for respect as a wrestler & busted her ass to earn it. It's the same battle @RebySky is..

^^^ This right there shows the haters need to get a life and Reby/Matt are speaking the truth

#509 · (Edited)
I'm not commenting on Kelly Kelly as a person though, I'm just judging her by her TV character, which is what wrestling fans do/are meant to do at the end of the day. I respect her for going out in the ring and at least attempting to entertain all of us, just like I do for all performers (yes, even the ones that fucking suck).

I'm just so glad she's gone though. One less annoying person to look at and watch. Pity we never got to see Karma destroy her in a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.