Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 06:31 PM   #271 (permalink)
Joel Anthony
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Where in Florida? 99 Jamz in Miami has always been a respectable station that had Hip Hop roots. DJ Khaled works there. His show was so fucking dope back in the day, his Friday night show at 8 PM. When he was Terror Squad. So much dope NY shit. Then of course he started being a faggit with Wayne and them but I digress.

Other than that though, you're not going to find a station like that ESPECIALLY now. However, we've always had dope underground stations down here. NOVA UNIVERSITY used to have a station and would play soooo much fucking REAL HIP HOP but that was in '04 and around then I don't think they do that anymore. When I first moved here in like 97, there were a few NY families and these two brothers found a station that they claimed was from NYC and they could get in Miami. I forget exactly how they did it and what they used but sure enough they played all Wu and all NYC hardcore Hip Hop shit. 88.7 never forget it.