Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why So Pathetic, Microsoft?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #26 (permalink)
Dark_Link
Moron

Dark_Link 501 - 1000Dark_Link 501 - 1000Dark_Link 501 - 1000Dark_Link 501 - 1000Dark_Link 501 - 1000Dark_Link 501 - 1000
Default Re: Why So Pathetic, Microsoft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic View Post
lol Microsoft doesn't do big discounts brah.
Lol I can only dream lol I had two first generation Xbox 360 the one that came with the little memory card and they both died with the rrod error. Which prompted me to make the jump to ps3.

Too be honest xbox seem more challenging online due to the fact that there's more skillful players in the xbl community. There's a lot of people who would jump ship to xbox if only microsoft had some of perks that comes with the ps3. I enjoyed both consoles tbh. But I kinda enjoyed xbox more. I dont watch bluray movies on my ps3 so tbh I dont know why people see that as if it was a big deal.

Like I've read in youtube some of the fan boys comments praising the ps3 for its bluray lens and being able to play free online. Too be honest. I don't really care bout it. I liked xbox cause I enjoyed GoW2 and halo2 gta4 online by the time those game were on its glorious days. Ps3 have some good titles too like mag heavy rain infamous gran turismo but the one game I never enjoyed was little big planet. Tbh I don't see what ppl see in it too me it seems childish.
Dark_Link is offline   Reply With Quote