Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #573 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

So it's time for some speculation set up.... I don't think the Fire Nation had 2 kills. I'm guessing The Avatar can make kills and depending on whatever mood TKOK is in he will have the flavor match a different element because the Avatar can do all of them and the Avatar is either a Vig or a JOAT. I'm guessing that Titania was killed by the Avatar because he was taking a shot at someone that claimed to have a PR.

It would make more sense for scum factions to both want to get rid of Rush, same with a SK which I'm assuming there is. If RUSH really did gt killed by all the scum factions on the same night he's the man.