Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage Talk About WWE Grooming Top New Guy

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #97 (permalink)
TempestH
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

TempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Backstage Talk About WWE Grooming Top New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDClip View Post
I find it hard to buy that A-Ry could be the next big thing. The guy has spent at least the last year being a dedicated jobber who rarely if ever appears on the big 2 shows. It would be nearly impossible to rebuild someone in the eyes of the fans after such a long period of irrelavance. Sure most of the top guys in the past started in not-so-impressive roles but non were a designated jobber and all were given ample TV time.

But, I sure hope it's my boi D-Bryan
To be fair the guy is still mega over with the fans and he has huge support from both casuals and the IWC, something that not a lot of wrestlers get. Sure he's lost a lot, but the fans still rally behind the guy hoping for him to finally get a win. Riley is one of those few guys who can gain momentum from just one win. Remember, he was an even bigger jobber when he was with the Miz than he is now. Back then he was only in squash matches, nowadays he puts on fairly competitive matches, sometimes even being booked as somewhat of a threat against uppercard guys.

Last edited by TempestH : 09-28-2012 at 04:45 PM.