Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage Talk About WWE Grooming Top New Guy

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 04:10 PM   #90 (permalink)
RDClip
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

RDClip is an after thoughtRDClip is an after thought
Default Re: Backstage Talk About WWE Grooming Top New Guy

I find it hard to buy that A-Ry could be the next big thing. The guy has spent at least the last year being a dedicated jobber who rarely if ever appears on the big 2 shows. It would be nearly impossible to rebuild someone in the eyes of the fans after such a long period of irrelavance. Sure most of the top guys in the past started in not-so-impressive roles but non were a designated jobber and all were given ample TV time.

As for who will be the next no.1 guy, I have no idea. There is talent on the roster and in developmental, but it's hard to gauge the future right now. In 2000, I though Jericho would be a permanent main-eventer; in 2003, I though Brock would be the top guy for the next 10 years; and in 2010, I thought WWE would never be stupid enough to make ADR and Sheamus permanent main-eventers. You can never guess who WWE will be pushing or not pushing.

But, I sure hope it's my boi D-Bryan