Wrestling Forum banner

Why Samoa Joe?

4K views 44 replies 34 participants last post by  iMMORTALTNA 
#1 ·
His fat ass will suck as tv champ. It should have been Anderson or Magnus. Joe is a good wrestler but little mic skills or personality. He's not the total package.

#38 ·
Why not? Joe's had a great year and when he presumably drops it to Magnus it gives Magnus a nice rub. Plus seeing Joe wrestle every week is a bonus.

And Anderson is?
This is just another good use of Joes run. I personally wouldn't mind if that feud wasn't overrushed and if Joe retains at first at BFG, Magnus winning without any buildup would feel empty and emotionless. However, sooner or later it should happen, I just want Magnus to be a regular Impact cast by that time, aswell as Joe putting on great matches week by week. When the time is right, and if enough effort gets put into it, I can see Joe/Magnus beeing the biggest midcard storyline in TNA, or one of the biggest at least.

#44 ·
I would like to see him lose 50% or so of his non title matches on Impact each week. It will get stale if it's a title match every week because you know he would win every time, too predictable.

But I would like to see him kill James Storm.

I wonder if any heavy weight contenders will take on Joe for the belt?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.