Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 01:33 PM   #82 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000Issues_Sunshyne 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearô View Post
Exactly. The Vice President puts his life on the President. and best friend, bo matter what. Honestly I think Kenny from 'The Shield' who was part of the Tacoma chapter and then transferred just to be blown up would have been perfect. All of his characters have been loyal to a fault and it would have preserved Opie.

As the poster above said, Jax will grow into what I think is a Clay typical personality; IE Clay took everything from John; his life, his wife, his son, his son's dignity,
Opie wasn't VP though, Bobby Elvis was...

I don't want to watch the show to see Jax become Clay and Tara become Gemma, too much invested in the other stuff. I can see it too though, especially with Tara and it's the shits.

If they wanted a death they could have killed anyone off. Juice, Happy, Unser could have all perished and continued the storyline, Jax could have even reacted the same. I feel like they killed off Opie for that BIG story, but it wasn't built at all and the shock value is just WTF value.

I don't think I want to watch next weeks even though I probably will closer to the time. I know it's only character but the way they did it...
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote