Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 01:17 PM   #40 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I don't buy that people are born gay. Plenty of gay people have had children before they decided to turn into flamers. I doubt babies are born with an ingrained desire for penis.

Babies have no desire for anything sexual. I bet you nailed every nurse in the hospital when you were born because you was an old fashioned straight infant with a ingrained desire for pussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
No, it just means they are attracted to their own preference. Stop trying to look further than it actually is, nobody is trying to be a hipster wearing a snapback with #1 ball sucker written on the front.

It's hardly disgusting. I would lol my fucking ass off if you son comes home with a a 6ft 6inch baller called Jerome Tyrell 6Ball O.G and gets a good seeing to in the bedroom next to your room.

Enjoy disowning him for being a 'disgusting, edgy attention seeking'.
I just imagine him and his son
"Daddy I am so happy! I lost my virginity yesterday"
"You make me proud son. Sit down and tell me all the details"
"Sorry dad but I can't sit. My ass still hurts!"

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote