Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #2487 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 5 - Did you know? Jets O > Dallas O, ie fire Jerry Jones

Yeah we've only seen three games so far, but are the Vikings a year ahead of schedule here?

AP, Harvin, Rudolph, Simpson, Ponder, and a pretty good offensive line. I'm not even sure who is on that defense anymore, but it was a top unit a few years ago. Ponder has the 2nd best completion percentage so far. Harvin is a ticking time bomb to go off. Rudolph is one the best red zone targets in the league. Peterson isn't even full strength yet. Once he starts going ALL DAY, this offense is gonna pose serious problems for defenses, assuming Ponder continues this high level of play. It all goes back to this Minn D. I know nothing about it.

STACKS fill me in.

Oh yeah...

WF (mailed in again) POWER RANKINGS

No team is clearly better than any other from what I've seen. SF losing to Minnesota might not be that big of a deal if the Vikings are actually good. So yeah I'm not ranking anyone until I see more. This season looks to be parity at its best. Should be fun.

EDIT:

LOL Rex Ryan says they won't put Revis on IR. He thinks he could have Revis back for the Super Bowl. as if the Jets will be there and as if Revis could heal and rehab and be worth a shit in four/five month's time.