Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage Talk About WWE Grooming Top New Guy

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 12:17 PM   #51 (permalink)
dave 1981
Getting over in the mid-card

dave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a push
Default Re: Backstage Talk About WWE Grooming Top New Guy

I remember reading not so long ago that Tyler Black or Seth Rollins as he is now known was the man WWE were going to groom as the next top babyface as they saw a lot of Jeff Hardy in him which i personally think is way off as Tyler Black is nothing like Jeff Hardy in any way other than having long hair. The thing is at 35 years old and still being the biggest draw, money maker and star in WWE some seven and half years later from his original push John Cena isn't going anywhere for another four or five years and he has shown he can carry WWE single handedly when needed.

So often i think John Cena never gets the credit he deserves in being top guy because he is top guy in an era where WWE is devoid of genuine star power outside of The Undertaker and Triple H who are part time at best yet he continues to make HUGE money for WWE and carry the company. Down in FCW two potential great babyfaces are Seth Rollins and Richie Steamboat but then i didn't see The Ringmaster, Shawn Michaels of The Rockers, Rocky Maivia, the John Cena who debuted against Kurt Angle or Hunter Hearst Helmsley ever being way they all are either so with the right storyline or promo anyone could have a breakout moment and become the top babyface.