Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will the cell be "invisible" again

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 11:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
NoLeafClover
The Winds of Change

NoLeafClover probably won't be missedNoLeafClover probably won't be missedNoLeafClover probably won't be missedNoLeafClover probably won't be missedNoLeafClover probably won't be missedNoLeafClover probably won't be missedNoLeafClover probably won't be missedNoLeafClover probably won't be missedNoLeafClover probably won't be missedNoLeafClover probably won't be missedNoLeafClover probably won't be missed
Default Re: Will the cell be "invisible again"

I really hope the pending Cena/Punk HIAC match utilizes the cage a lot and does the match some justice. The OP is very right in that all the recent Hell in a Cell's have basically been just...no DQ matches that happen to have a big cage over the ring...

I think this rivalry between Punk and Cena deserves a HIAC match that uses the cage and sets it apart from the lack lusted HIAC PPV matches of recent years. I think having them break out of the cell would be awesome, and add an element of surprise and unpredictability.

Blood. Urine. Vomit.
NoLeafClover is offline   Reply With Quote