Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will the cell be "invisible" again

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 08:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
George Costanza
ZOMBO

Location: Everybody's talkin' at me, I can't hear a word they're sayin', Just drivin' around in Jon Voight's car...
George Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by SeabsGeorge Costanza is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Will the cell be "invisible again"

The best one I can recall in recent memory is the Cena / Punk / Del Rio match from last year's HiaC (I think). Punk and Del Rio love to throw their bodies into the cage or off of steps in a way that just makes it seem more violent.

Was it old school in the sense that people would be lawn-darted into the cage, or scraping someone's bloody forehead along the links? Not at all. But it still looked like they were getting beat up in there (Punk especially, I remember his back / arm being scratched up and turning red). As long as it looks like a dangerous place to be, that's the most I hope for in this day and age.