Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kassius Ohno changing his finisher?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 09:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
ScottishLuchador
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

ScottishLuchador should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsScottishLuchador should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsScottishLuchador should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsScottishLuchador should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Kassius Ohno changing his finisher?

I agree that it is pretty poor that Barrett has been given a gimmick and move that were working well for a guy on the development show, especially as Chris Hero has been using that elbow for years, I know he used The Cravat in the indies as well, but the whole "he is Chris Hero and he throws elbows" thing was brilliant.
I actually liked The Wasteland as a finisher, it only really worked well for Wade because he is strong enough to have it look effective, but he took out enough main event guys with it to be a legit match-ender.