Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oshit, I'm Single

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 06:48 AM   #96 (permalink)
Walls
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Oshit, I'm Single

Right, because that makes sense. I did put my foot down, many times, and she still didn't go. So what then? I'm afraid of commitment, that's why I was with her for half a decade. Sounds logical. And I moved on so quickly because 1. I was mentally out of the relationship for well over a year and 2. Because I get over people very easily, it's just how I am. Good for the person you know and their partner that they were able to work through it, that person's partner was willing to seek help once the foot was laid down, mine wasn't. Not my fault. And her family are a bunch of leeches because all they do is collect welfare and go to food banks for food instead of working. And yes, "I can't talk" because I have arthritis, have a go at it.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote