Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 06:15 AM   #81 (permalink)
Nearô
SAMCRO

Nearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
Well, I kinda knew it was Op once the episode started, and to be fair, he went down how Op should have gone down, swinging for a friend.
Exactly. The Vice President puts his life on the President. and best friend, bo matter what. Honestly I think Kenny from 'The Shield' who was part of the Tacoma chapter and then transferred just to be blown up would have been perfect. All of his characters have been loyal to a fault and it would have preserved Opie.

As the poster above said, Jax will grow into what I think is a Clay typical personality; IE Clay took everything from John; his life, his wife, his son, his son's dignity,