Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 05:59 AM   #5100 (permalink)
Nearô
Men of Mayhem

Nearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

You guys mean Vicious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
If my memory is correct, you're talking about the Cowboy Bebop movie? And that fight was BOSS. Spike did some wicked moves in that movie. I think he fought that chick with a broom stick while flirting with her at the same time. lol
I went to go watch the Bebop movie the other day and what do I notice? The case is there, but the DVD is missing. So, I got on Amazon and ended up with the box set of Trigun, Bebop w/ movies, FullMetal Alchemist, FMA: Brotherhood and I bought the collector's edition of Death Note.

Mind you I had Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, FullMetal Alchemist and Death Note in interval DVD's, but I prefer complete, box sets; it is also a bonus when they are a collector's edition. Everything was very fair priced, I believe Bebop was $24.99 USD brand new w/ two-day shipping.

I need to catch up on my Bleach Collection, but I am skeptical to dish out a bunch of cash then buying the box set. I also need to get Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex first and second gig.