Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Team Rhodes Scholars

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 03:48 AM   #60 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Newly formed tag team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfchicken View Post
Pyro your argument is beyond stupid

Team Rated RKO?
Brothers of Destruction?
Big Show and Kane
Big Show and Undertaker
Triple H and Stonecold
Triple H and HBK
Rey Mysterio and Edge
The Rock 'n Sock Connection
Batista and Rey Mysterio
Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio
Kane and RVD
Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit
Jerishow
Showmiz

Who was the failure out of those teams, huh?

I'm sure there are heaps more
Those are all makeshift tag teams with former world champions in them, every single damn one of those teams. They don't apply. I'm talking about two unestablished acts, not fucking world champion tag teams. If WWE makes a tag team with a world champion or two world champions in them, then they let that philosophy go. If it's two midcarders who've never held the belt, either both of them fail (which obviously won't happen here) or one of them gets a major jump and the other gets buried 6 feet deep.

My argument stands, it always has and it always will, because that's the way WWE books the type of tag team I'm talking about, and they never break from that formula.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 09-28-2012 at 03:54 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote