Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Trivia (Facts not everyone knows)

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 03:32 AM   #34 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: Wrestling Trivia (Facts not everyone knows)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanPelley View Post
Whoa, that's crazy. I've never heard anyone mention this. Repped.
Again, that's why I made this thread. I've learned one or two things that I didn't know and its just really interesting to me.

Some more;

One I heard yesterday on Colt Cabanas podcast; Luke Gallows, Festus, Fake Kane whatever you know him as, when he was in developmental as Freakin' Deacon there was a lot of talk, or at least talk for a while, of him maybe being introduced as the third Brother of Destruction.

Santino Marella character in OVW was of a Russian Streetfighter named Boris Alexiev. For those who haven't seen it, you wont believe the difference from his current character...

I honestly thought they would tweak his character when he began teaming with Kozlov into something along these lines.
Issues_Sunshyne is online now   Reply With Quote