Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 02:18 AM   #5098 (permalink)
swagger_ROCKS
SPICE/SWAG

swagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_VIK View Post
Saito is a fucking beast. Love the character. Swift death to evil indeed.

Forgot about Edward vs. Greed, Vincent vs. Spike was great as well (that train scene has to be my favorite), Dio Brando vs Jotaro (ZA WARUDO! ftw)
If my memory is correct, you're talking about the Cowboy Bebop movie? And that fight was BOSS. Spike did some wicked moves in that movie. I think he fought that chick with a broom stick while flirting with her at the same time. lol

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink