Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sports players you blatantly hate...

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 01:20 AM   #58 (permalink)
reDREDD
Celestial Messiah

reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Sports players you blatantly hate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGame View Post
LOL @ the Busi hate.

Oh and Mourinho isn't a player, he was never good enough.

Pepe
Barton
Terry
Xabi Alonso
Saurez
Anderson

Cesc Fabregas (semi srs)
seriously? xabi alonso? why?

anyways, i'll be honest. i really dont hate anyone. dunno why, even the barca and spain squad that buttfucks my teams most years are ones i respect. i also love calling busquets biscuits

the only ones i kinda dislike are rio ferdie, but thats only because he wont stop being a fucking crybaby lately. maybe alex sanchez. thiago alcantra is probably one, considering the mountain of an attitude and ego hes got

suarez, tevez and mario all get a pass just for how absurd they are. barton's a douche and a dumbass, but i cant really hate him either for some reason

hell i cant even hate steven hunt