Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The current Diva's storyline
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 12:51 AM
SAMCRO
SGT. AT ARMS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: The current Diva's storyline

First thing that i have to ask is why is Beth acting like such a pussy now? She was this big bad heel diva that didn't give a shit about the goody smiling faces but now shes like "How could you think that about me? I would never do anything like that. You said i was your hero" omg i just wanted puke listening to her act like that. Thats not her character at all, why all of a sudden does she give a damn about what Kaitlyn thinks? Shes acting as if her feelings are hurt because Kaitlyn thinks she done it.

You know this would work better if Kaitlyn and Beth were friends onscreen for a while but no all of a sudden Beth is randomly a face now and we're supposed to think she and Kaitlyn have been friends for some reason, even though they've never interacted on tv before this.

Great as if we aint got enough happy go lucky face divas they go and turn the only legitimate heel diva into a face.

Last edited by SAMCRO; 09-28-2012 at 01:00 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome