Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kassius Ohno changing his finisher?

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 11:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
SAMCRO
SGT. AT ARMS

SAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Kassius Ohno changing his finisher?

Oh god i just watched the recent episode of NXT this week, and it does indeed look like he's changing his finisher to that Cravat hold. Little by little he's starting ditch his knock out gimmick and becoming just a dangerous guy that hurts people. I knew it since Barrett had to go and steal his KO gimmick that they would force Ohno to change his gimmick up. Which pisses me off since Barrett's Elbow looks so damn week, Ohno does it a million times better.

Notice how this week there was no emphasis on his KO Elbow. He nailed Richie with it and they didn't even talk about it, he went right into that Cravat Hold after and Richie was still conscious apparently, even though his Elbow's usually knock people out.

Last edited by SAMCRO : 09-27-2012 at 11:25 PM.
SAMCRO is offline   Reply With Quote