Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Apple iPhone 5 + iOs6
View Single Post
post #99 of (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 12:00 AM
Myst
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Apple iPhone 5 + iOs6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB# 24 View Post
I hear that, I was told I would receive mine last week and of course that weeks come and gone, this weeks coming to an end, so not entirely confident that I will receive on Friday, but the fingers are crossed. I knew I should have just bought the 4s model, rather than have all the hassles with the new phone.

Its nice to hear that others are receiving their phones in bunches though. Gives me hope that I will receive mine sooner than later.

Interestingly enough, on the day before the IPhone 5 release, I went into an apple store and inquired to whether or not they had any in the back, or available just to have a try before you buy. I was informed they didn't have any phones in the back, which I find to be utter rubbish, seeing as how, magically the next morning they were selling the IPhone 5.

Worst part is, I already got a bill for my new plan and don't even have the bloody phone yet, which is almost like a kick in the nuts. So I am going to wait it out and see if the phones comes before the deadline, then act accordingly.

Mine is an in store pickup, though, if that makes any difference.
Tough luck, bro. Maybe you should call customer service and see what's up?

I finally got my tracking info email from Sprint. Hopefully the phone will come in tomorrow. My dad ordered the iPhone 4 and got his tracking info in the morning and the phone delivered the very same day. So I think there's some hope of it being delivered tomorrow.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome