Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
Yes, I found two.
* 9:00: Q1 - 3.53 (Jericho/Flair)
* 9:15: Q2 - 3.26 (Jeff Hardy vs. Dolph Ziggler)
* 9:30: Q3 - 3.19 (Punk, MVP, Kofi and Christian vs. Benjamin, Kane, Finlay and Henry)
* 9:45: Q4 - 3.32 (Orton Interview/Edge and Big Show Entrances)
* 10:00: Q5 - 3.59 (Edge vs. Big Show/Mysterio vs. Regal)
* 10:15: Q6 - 3.73 (Mysterio vs. Regal/Undertaker and HBK Promo)
* 10:30: Q7 - 3.53 (Sanrtino vs. Mickie James)
* 10:45: Q8 - 3.73 (Orton and Dibiase vs. HHH)
* Overrun - 3.67 (Orton and Dibiase vs. HHH cont…)
* 9:00: 3.28 - Vince vs. Stan Kroenke, The Miz Appears
* 9:15: 3.15 - Miz and Cena, Maryse vs. Kelly
* 9:30: 2.99 - Backstage with fake Jack Nicholson, US Title Shot Triple Threat
* 9:45: 2.90 - US Title Shot Triple Threat, Flair walks
* 10:00: 3.26 - Flair vs. Orton confrontation, Santino comes to the ring
* 10:15: 3.42 - Santino and Mickie vs. Chavo and Beth, Kendrick and Festus vs. Goldust and Hornswoggle
* 10:30: 3.29 - Kendrick and Festus vs. Goldust and Hornswoggle, main event announcement of "players"
* 10:45: 3.31 - 5 on 5 main event
* Overrun: 3.81 - 5 on 5 main event and aftermath
What were the dates of these shows? That's very interesting that the overrun lost viewers on the first batch when it had Orton and HHH involved. Who was in the 5 on 5 main event? That got a big gain. I can only assume it had something to with HHH, Orton, the McMahons, and/or maybe Taker/HBK, but I'm not sure.
I'm watching you...