Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who will Kevin Steen drop the strap to?

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 08:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
JoseDRiveraTCR7
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Who will Kevin Steen drop the strap to?

TBH, I don't think it will be anybody on the roster. I think they need a babyface that has to be better than Steen is as a heel in order to get cheered for. I'm still waiting to see Elgin work fully as a face to see if he is good as one. Cole could be the one, but I think they have a build up to do. Lethal is very talented, but there's always been something about him that prevents him from being as good as he could be. Until he's able to overcome whatever if is I feel is holding him back, I don't think he should be the one.